UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.

Start from the beginning

Just like she thought, her girlfriends and mother barged in looking casual in their maxi dresses. They are there to get her dressed first before they do that to themselves. It is already twelve pm when she agreed for the famous makeup artist to touch her face. She didn't let anyone bath her babies and said she already did it and they should only change their outfits to the royal ones brought for them. Even she was awed at the cute little Royal golden alkyabbas sewn for them.

Sabeer has the cream one with silver embroidery along with matching royal cap. Safeer's is tan with same silver embroidery but different coloured cap from Sabir's to help outsiders differentiate them. Sabeeha's is the cutest as it is red and golden. Her small cap fit her head in the most gorgeous and cutest way to feature any baby. Falak is enthralled and overwhelmed at the sight of her children in those Royal alkyabba.

When her makeup was done, she stood up and took the first simple gown sewn for her. She was grateful that they want her to wear something light and simple first before she gets to those heavy laces sewn by Bushra Amani. Falak can never get over how efficient the tailor is, she sew her clothes in just five days and sent them from Abuja to Kano in those days. She wants to meet her one day and so does Bushra, she said she might come if her father allow her. Falak is looking forward to meeting the sweet lady and wished one of her brothers are single apart from Imad and Yazid.

Yes, Harith is married to a girl named Halima. She was his childhood crush who he abandoned when he started having feelings for. When he finished studying, he came back and found her in a serious relationship. She was almost married to some man but he stopped it at the last minute when he found out the man is a cultist. She confessed that her mother liked the man because he saved her father's life when he was fighting for cancer and it was a lie.

Harith was the one who helped the man with therapies and he knew the man was her father so he did it for free. He told her everything that happened and the marriage was set. A month later, they got married and now they are expecting her to be pregnant though they are not sure. Inayah like always said she was glowing and she might be pregnant so it wasn't confirmed. Halima is afraid of going to the hospital until she sees real sign of pregnancy like missing her period which hasn't happened.

Halima Imam Mustapha is a nice sweet lady at the age of twenty four. When she got married to Harith a month ago, she gave so much respect to Falak and her girlfriends. Falak had to stop her from calling her Ya Falak, she felt so old when Halima is older than her. They hit it off just well and like any additional member to their group, she fit in without difficulty. She is more close to Falak and Anisa though, she feels like they are the only coolest ones while the other are really loud.

Shaking her head and coming out of her reverie, she wrestled into the mint green off shoulder gown, bishop long sleeves. It is tightened around her bust then flew down in gypsy. The gown has touches of red flowers and fern so she has a modern bonnet on her head, the net closing her left eye. The bold red lipstick she has on will take everyone's attention and the killer Jimmy Choo stiletto enclosing her legs too. She looks and feels beautiful looking at herself in the closet floor length mirror.

The event has already started and the alghaita people kept blowing loudly while the guards follow behind her roaring praises to her beauty and pouring blessings to the newborn babies. She has Shaddad by her side when she left the room and the photographers taking their pictures are countless not to talk about the television channels trying hard to get glimpse of the Royal couple and their beautiful babies. Falak has never being so proud and with Shaddad beside her, she knew nothing will ever go wrong.

He's changed into white set of kaftan and babban riga that has silver embroidery almost like his sons. The porpoise Zannah Bukar cap sat calmly on his well trimmed beard. Falak has a red alkyabba embroidered with yellow golden while he has cream one embroidered with golden yellow to match their babies. They look like couple straight out from magazine, the Forbes will say the finest Royal couple in Nigeria. They sat down on the Royal throne, not the one the King sits on but another made just for them. Falak has Saber with her while Shaddad is holding Safeer and Sabeeha. When she looked at it, Sabeeha is always in his arms. Daddy's girl.