Batlantern Fic Idea

High school trope where instead of Bruce being the goth/nerd and Hal the jock it's the other way round.

Hal being dirt poor trying to scrape by every day with the low income part time job he works at while also trying manage bullying, work and so much more.

Bruce being a rich dick not even trying to work with his homework because he can buy his way out of everything and being a jock and also really hot instantly makes him the most popular guy ever.

And then Martha and Thomas promise that if Bruce doesn't get his act together they will cut him off and then Bruce gets assigned a tutor. And what do you know, it's Hal Jordan.

And honestly the only reason Hal even agreed to this was because he was promised that the school would give a good word for him to any job he wanted.

At first it's hate. They clash and Bruce just rubbing the fact that he's rich in Hal's face is trally starting to get on Hal's nerves.

But then they slowly start to get to know one another and Hal realises that Bruce might not be a complete dick and Bruce seeing just how horrible he is too Hal and realising how lucky he is to be living the life he is living.

Martha and Thomas absolutely adoring Hal because he helped their son and isn't like Bruce's other friends.

Bruce's friends being jealous and trying to still harass Hal but after Bruce threatens them they stop it.

This is honestly giving me so many feels and I so want to write this.

Rants, Ideas and Stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें