More One Shots

A dickkori one shot where instead of Kori believing Mirages lies she kills the bitch, picks Dick up, take them both to the Bahamas, use his money to buy both of them a nice house to reside in and refuse to speak to everyone else until everyone accepts the fact that she killed the bitch who hurt her and raped the love go her life and making sure Dick gets therapy for that.

Later on Bruce becomes grateful for her and buys her and Dick a much more expensive house and Kori shuts Dick's complaints right down.

After all the room is sound proof and Bruce provided cereal and a cable connecting to practically everything.

Another one shot idea where either, Kori, Selina or Hal kill or deal with the joker.

With Kori she kills him because she's seen him a as a baby brother and she's heard from Dick that Bruce was depressed and she wasn't about to let her father in law drown himself in guilt.

Selina either gets Harley to kill him or sets a very conniving plan to kill him because she does not like seeing Bruce depressed.

With Hal he takes him to the guardians and sets him an intergelatic prison where the Joker is unable to escape and he's placed in a magical coma that ages him extremely fast and the joker is indirectly killed.

A universe where the only people who knew Bruce was raped by Talia where Selina, Kate and Damian. Alfred had a slight guess but didn't push. One day Bruce and Jason get into a fight and Jason says that he'd rather Talia as a mother because she's done nothing but help the family (or something like that) and Bruce just sarcastically says 'Of course. Rape is such an amazing way to help a family.' before leaving.

Or in a different scenario where Jason and Bruce are arguing about Jason killing a rapist and Bruce saying that Jason didn't know what the victim would have wanted and Jason responding with the fact that Bruce isn't even a victim and Bruce either gets an episode or it steels his already pathetically self esteem and it resolves his decision that it wasn't bad and the people that know are torn between shouting at everyone for their insensitivity, killing Talia and getting Bruce to accept the fact that what happened to him was rape and he's going to get therapy for that.

(I swear Bruce and Dick should go see a therapist together and acknowledge the fact that both were raped.)

Another one shot idea where instead of whatever the fuck Lobdell wrote in RHatO #25 and Bruce, insteading of beating up his fucking son, sits him down, asks why he did it, tell him he doesn't approve of killing but assured him that he loves him none the less because he's his fucking son and they both get a burger later.

I write a fic where Hal gets the fucking support he deserves and needs after parallax.

I write a fic where Hal's friends, the Corps, the League and Bruce don't approve of the fact that his older brother is a jerk to him and make it painfully clear.

As you can see most of these one shots are just straight up salt at DC for being asshole's and not letting me see actual comfort.

(If you're going to use any of these please make sure to tag the Hal Jordan fics as either single Hal or Batlantern and Jason fics with no one or Artemis. Any Dick Grayson fic is having him partnered up with Kori. Bruce is partnered up with either Selina or Hal.)