People Being In love With Damian

So this was inspired by a fic I read about people loving Jason Todd and this tumblr post about Jason and Tim falling in love with Damian first and Dami being completely oblivious to it so I wanna write something.

So I want a 17-19 year old Damian who's basically taken after his mother. He basically has very feminine features and looks very pretty and didn't take after his dad.

I want Billy, Colin and Jon fighting over his affections every two seconds and Mara trying not to kill them for trying to snag her baby cousin.

I want Tim and Jason to either like him as well or to be very protective of him. Still haven't decided.

I want the Damian's old team and Damian's new team members to be constantly fighting for his affection.

I want Kon-el and Jon fighting over him.

I literally want almost everyone to want him.

I want Bruce desperately trying not to kill Clark or anyone else for trying to lust after his son. His baby. Because no matter how old Damian gets he'll always be his baby.

I want Talia to have to physically restrain both herself and her grandfather to not go and kill every single person in the superhero world for even thinking that they're worthy of Damian.

Literally I want to write this fic but I'm already planning my Iris West story and I need to finish off Do you even care.

Sometimes I hate being responsible.