DATE WITH WESSON WENT WRONG.

"I'm impressed with your new contribution. You are doing well" Wesson said after we left the meeting hall.
"Thank you Sir. I'm sorry but I need to excuse myself, I'm really busy" I said as I shook his hands and went into the elevator.

~°~
It's past 9pm and I am almost true with the file. Sighing I typed the last parts of the document.

Red eye; A combination of Drip-brew and Espresso. It has a measurement of the Drip-brew being about 3/4 of the measurement and Espresso the remaining 1/4.

Black eye; It's also a combination of Drip-brew and Espresso. Unlike Red eye, Black eye has equal amounts of both ingredients.

Shakerato; It's a mixture of both Ice cube and Espresso in equal quantities.

Palazzo; It's a combination of Hot water and Espresso in equal amounts.

Lungo; Lungo is also a combination of Hot water and Espresso though it contains more hot water than espresso.

Sighing in Satisfaction I connected the computer to the printer and pressed the print button. It's a 43 pages file.
I watched as paper by paper came out.

A knock came on my door. "Come in".

I raised my head to see who came in. Wesson strode towards my cushion and waving me to come over, he has a plate of cookies and a mug of hot chocolate in his hands. How did He know my favorite?.

"Winifred come over and have something, you've been busy."
He said while looking at me sternly, he really has a bossy attitude.

"I'm coming, I just had to finish this and I would be really busy tomorrow." I said looking at him.

"It's printing already so just come and have something. I taught you have peptic ulcer" He said cocking his eyebrows.

How did He know? I never told him!

"How did you know? I can't remember telling you"

"But you can remember telling Aella, huh?"

How can I forget? I mentally face palmed my self.

"Fine" I said feeling defeated.

~×~
"What about us going on a date?" Wesson said waiting for an answer.

I almost chocked on the cookies in my mouth. He has a girlfriend besides I am really busy.

"I'm sorry but maybe some other time, I'm really busy"

"Are you sure that's the reason or because I have a girlfriend?"

"That's also a point"

"It's a friendly date, I just want to get to know you. You are my first worker to live in my mansion"

"I got to know that, I haven't had a proper sleep. And I would have to come earlier tomorrow morning"

"Fine" He said accepting defeat.