Prologue

Author's Note: Names in olden day Roria are different than modern day ones, here are the new names:

Kaibigan = Roria

Seiklus Village = Mitis Town. 

Hiroshi Village = Cheshma Town. 

Alina District = Silvent City.

Takashi District = Brimber City.

Bayou Lake = Lagoona Lake.

Anahita Beach = Rosecove City.

Eli Mountains = Cragonos Mountain.

Adria City = Aredia City (Anthian didn't exist before)

Gishiki Temple = Desert Catacombs

Amethyst District = Fluoruma City

Yukina Village = Frostveil City

Mortiferum Island = Crescent Island

Gishiki Temple, Kaibigan

"Isn't this exciting?" Joko, my friend asked me.

"I guess," I mumbled back.

We were 16, old enough to take part of the rituals, but it was quite boring so far and my back was aching from bowing, "also, shush Joko, we're supposed to be quiet!"

"You're talking too, plus, stop being so serious!" Joko replied tartly.

I rolled my eyes and focused on the priest and king, who were mumbling the sacred ritual words. I closed my eyes, and imagined Arceus. I sighed, relaxing, I can get used to this, but suddenly, there was a crack. My eyes fluttered open and everyone rose despite the ritual rules. There was a weird thing happening. The colors were swirling, all yellow and brown all spinning like whirlpools in Anahita. A golden hoop circled and in it was purple and pink swirling and wavering like the lake at my hometown.

"Ummm?" My friend Joko questioned me fearfully, "what's happening?"

Fear was contagious, especially if it's from people that live in Seiklus Village. They were courageous and danger was practically every kid's middle name there. They were the ones that delivered messages from one side of Eli Mountain to the other side. They braved the whirlpools of Anahita that even some from Anahita Beach were afraid of. They marched into volcanos that people from Takashi feared. Joko, happened to be from Seiklus, and panic was bubbling in me and it did not help that I came from Bayou Lake, for people from Bayou we're blessed by the Lake Guardians with powers. I had one from Azelf, future seeing and nothing usually can take me be surprise, but this did. There was crying and screams from the softer places like Hiroshi, Amethyst and Yukina. Slightly bolder places like Alina tried to comfort each other. Joko was shaking and the knot tightened.

"What's happening!?" A bold voice yelled out shakily.

The whirlpool of yellow and brown and increased and everyone was pressed against the wall.

"I-It is... I don't know either!?" The priest panicked.

Panic spread and someone trampled over my foot, and there were people blaming the outlaws living in Mortiferum, but then the king raised his hand, everyone fell silent.

"Calm down, royal subjects, all will be well. We will not think only of ourselves, we will help each other through this and do not blame if we do not know who it is. Now, we wait. Perhaps, Arceus is here for a visit. Dust yourselves and be ready." The King said majestically and kindly.