At least I didn't get body slammed yet

"Think smart, not hard."

After watching most of her classmates yell in victory, while the others wallowed in their defeat, it didn't change the fact that the trio was now heading towards their destination where they fight the Symbol of Peace himself. Heavy silence stuck around them, however, their minds were occupied with each of their thoughts.

'I have to win this! For mom, and All Might!'

'Tch. Why do I get paired up with them? They'll just get in the way.'

'Oh, mallori... I need to beat him or else my plan will go down the drain! Hopefully, Deku will be more useful...'

The bus ride was quicker than [Y/n] expected and here they were, standing before the tall entrance, anxiously waiting for everything to commence. But even if they felt their negativity skyrocket, the sky never ceased to look beautiful, bright blue stretching as far as it can go. She fiddled with the hem of her newly designed costume, happy that she got it in time.

The only thing [Y/n] was thankful for was the negative aura shrouding Deku, being able to absorb all the negativity and giving her strength.

The sound of the speaker declaring the start of the test roused them from their trance, the girl of the three flinching ever so slightly. A deep sigh resonated from within her throat.

Stillness lingered in the air as they ambled, [Y/n] glancing at the two boys who were awkward with one's presence.

"You guys smell that?" She asked out of the blue, inducing Deku to flinch.

"Smell what," Bakugo asked, more like, said.

"The smell of sexual tension between you two." Cue small explosions from an angry Bakugo and a hysterical Izuku.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU VILLAIN BITCH!" Small fireworks materialized from the palm of his hands, ready to explode at any second.

"Oh? And whO'S FAULT IS THAT!?" She took a stance and prepared to fight her teammate.

"Guys, please-!" Izuku's hands were trembling as he attempted to push the duo away from each other.

"SHUT UP, DEKU!!" They yelled in sync, then growled at the opposite. Fed up with their yelling, Deku shouted at the top of his lungs;

"STOP YELLING!"

At the same time, a strong gust of wind blew from the direction all of them were walking in, resulting in them being blown away. All debris slumping down on the ground were knocked back from the air pressure and were now drifting around the air, some tiny pieces hitting [Y/n]'s body.

The destruction All Might caused was massive, but thankfully none of them were fatally injured. Buildings that were once standing were now broken into little pieces of concrete, the wreckage sprawling as far as one can see. Good thing this was just a dummy city.

[Y/n] and Bakugo were the first ones to stand up when they heard heavy footsteps while Izuku was still on the ground, frozen.

"Who gives a damn about damaging the city?"

Although the dust cloud covered most of his body, they could still see his silhouette standing proud and walking towards them in a leisurely manner. When she turned to glance at Deku, absolute disbelief painted his face, his expression as clear as the sky today.