6. 𝐀 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦

Start bij het begin

"3rd times a charm I thought....
I gave him that chance and I to this day don't regret it. Because, I understood what he was going through and we helped each other. He was there for me and I was for him. No matter what happens true love would find it's way back. Give the boy a chance, if you want to."

"Life is good now, but it might be better with Rafe in it. You wouldn't know if you don't give him a chance to explain himself. You don't have to get back together just, understand him okay?" Grams always gave the best advice.

"I'll think about it. Thank youuuuu" I said hugging my grandmother. I don't know what I would've done without her.

I arrived at the chateau. It looked to me like John B and JJ were arguing about something from a distance I came running in hearing them. "It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun." John B yelled.

"You know what I should've done, let topper drown your ass" JJ said. I felt the need to help him so i spoke. "Can you guys please stop saying shit to JJ, it was my idea I was the one who forced him to do something. Also, if JJ was put in that situation won't you do your best to save him." I butted myself into their fight.

"JJ could only think of one thing at the moment so he did it, it's done now we can't change it so please stop" I sighed, I was tired of them fighting on this when we have been to hell and back as a team and then they fight because of some shit like this.

"You guys, Kooks vs Pogues. Kooks always win. Goddamn!" JJ said. "It's okay" kie replied. "NO no it's not okay, if they don't want us to go to the marsh that means some big valuable is there and you know it"

I'm not quite sure what they are talking about having the fact that I just arrived but, I think JJ is making a point there has to be something valuable in that boat whether going after it was what we shoukd do was debatable.

"I know you do. And I understand why you don't wanna go." JJ continues walking towards them "You're the golden boy. You got way too much to risk. And you...
I mean, you're already rich as fuck anyway."he said pointing and pope and then Kiara.

"But , you and me man we got nothing to lose." JJ looked at John B, and john b understood the point JJ was talking about. Usually no one would do what JJ says. His plans suck.

"What about kayla?" Kie asked realising JJ didn't say anything about me. "I've hypnotized her with my looks she'd do whatever I say" he said turning back to john B to finish their conversation.

"What No!" I said scrunching my eyebrows. JJ sighed and turned towards me walking closer. "So were you going to come with me or not before" he asked smiling his in his dorky way.

"I was but-" "see I told you" he said laughing and going back to john B, explaining his plan.

But this time there was something different about it.

He told us his plan. We were gonna have to steal some scuba gear from the Cameron's. John B works there so shouldn't be a problem hopefully.
"You don't see rich kids in foster care do you?" JJ said to John B making him agree to the plan.

"This is empty. You took empty tanks? I...
Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us" Kiara was checking the tanks John B stole from his boss and he didn't really do a good job, I don't blame him. Pogues aren't thieves even though the Kooks assume we are.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" completely forgot about that part. "It's kind of a kook sport" JJ said. "I've read about it" sighed Pope. Of course he did.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die" Kiara said making pope roll his eyes. "I mean you put the thing in your mouth and breath, how hard could it be?" I said.

"If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." Pope stated. "Bends like bend over....." JJ started bending down making a fool out of himself. "The bends kill you" pope said making JJ feel so awkward. "right."

"I

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I...I Can dive" John B muttered. "you can dive. I'm cool with that" JJ said as if it wasn't really a big deal. "Since when can you dive" Kie was worried.
"It's fine. I can-" I cut him off " No, I'll do it" I said making JJ widen his eyes

"Your not doing it Kayla, did you just not hear what Pope said, you could die!" JJ said panicking.

"Woah chill please, I can do it ok."

authors note:

just to be clear JJ is not okay with John B dying he just knows that john B would take better care of himself than kayla. Man's getting protective.