33. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦

we went to get the gold which we found out was leaving on a plane, Sarah was there. The plane started moving Sarah was forcefully taken in there by ward. we didn't really know how we could help.

that's until John B took the Van and chased a plane! the cops were coming.

JJ was on probation so we couldn't do anything but run away from the scene.

"and there goes the gold" Pope said while all of us looked up to the see the plain fly away. Pope had a very sudden outburst. we just watched him go mad and throw things around in shock

"a little weed won't hurt no one" JJ said to pope who just sat to take a moment. "do you always carry weed around you or?" I muttered under my breath having a history of boyfriends who get addicted.

"you know he doesn't smoke" Kiara said to JJ, until pope actually decided he will. "Until today" JJ added.

He saw the look on my face, "relax princess" he said hugging me. "I'm worried about John B"

"I lost my scholarship" Pope said his eyes filled with sadness he sat down slowly regret showed in his face, "what?" he wanted that scholarship more than anything and he deserved it more than anyone. "you did that for us?" Kiara asked.

We felt guilty for being the reasons he lost what he loves most. "no I did that, for nothing." He said standing up when we saw John B walk into the scene. "John B!" we all turned to where he was and ran up to him making sure he was okay.

he had blood all over his shirt hands "Who's blood is that?" Kie asked afraid and we got no reply. "john B you okay" He didn't answer as we saw a cop car come this way we soon knew something had gone wrong and we were in trouble.

Rafe

Someone I trusted for so long, even after people told me he wasn't worth forgiving. He wasn't worth loving, once again did something which I will never forgive him for . Hearing John B tell us what happened broke me. I couldnt believe it yet a small part of me knew something like this would come at a point. Rafe was never in a correct mindset.

"John B why are we at the police station?" JJ asked playing with my hair as I had cuddled up in his Lap after I found out what Rafe had done.

"someone has to tell them what happened" John B said. "I can't believe I trusted him" I murmured under my breath and JJ comforted me.

he knew that even though he doesn't like Rafe that Rafe meant something to me, he was my friend. I could tell that JJ was very pissed and would very much like to fight rafe just like they once did before but this time he would put Rafe down.

"easy there Chief.." JJ said to Pope who was smoking and was i think was high for the first time. "care to share" I asked JJ for some, right now I didn't care about anything and hoped I could relax a bit.

it's been the Gazillionth time he did something he shouldn't have done.
John B left to talk to the cops but a minute later came out.
"kie! start the car!" John B yelled running towards us from the police station, Guess that didn't go well.

We drove away and hid in a shed. lowering our seats so no one would see us. Kiara and John B in the front. JJ, Pope and I in the back.

"Lets Game this out" JJ said. who are the cops going to believe? Ward Cameron or us?"

"So the accuser is a bigshot developer, kind of lord of the island, got the governor on speed dial kind of person, and the accused... is John B, who is... pretty much a homeless 16-year-old boy at the moment" He continued.

"thanks" John B muttered. John B was assuming Sarah will bail him out and wasn't worrying as much. "Sarah is not a Pogue John B, she won't snitch on her brother for us"

We changed spots and Pope went out and about to find out what exactly had happened.

"uhm...Bad news." Pope said walking back to where our vehicle was and sitting opposite kiara. "ferry is closed and then there is this" He said giving us a paper mentioning that if anyone finds John B that they win 25,000 Dollars.

"fuck" I mumbled. "John B...That's a good framer of you" JJ said giving it to John B. all of us faced him in horror. what are we going to do?
"The whole island is looking for John B right now" Pope added. "congratulations John B you're famous" I mentally shook my head at JJ's comment, I didnt think it was a time for jokes.

we were trying to figure our way out. Pope came up with a plan that didn't sound so easy.

"does your dad still have the cigarette boat? the phantom?

"Maybe" JJ replied. Pope started giving out a plan but i could say that JJ was afraid of what he was going to do or how he was going to get his fathers boat. his abusive, lying fathers boat.

"mom, look it's that boy from the poster" A boy yelled pointing at our vehicle. "shit" John B covered his face but clearly that didn't help there were cars all over us we all yelled at pope to go and his high ass knocked the car infront of us and went over a garden full of people, non of them hurt luckily.

"Pope! jeez" Kiara yelled as she was the one sharing the front seat while he drove.

we somehow drove as further as we could and told John B to get out so we could distract the sheriff who had addressed the others to follow our vehicle.

"we'll meet you in the dump tomorrow, three o' clock" JJ yelled as John B left the vehicle.

+++++

Pope clearly still high as hell was laughing and JJ who was also smoking some were talking shit and laughing. I was feeling so bad, I just wanted to forget about Rafe and what he did so i also took some from JJ but my mood was different to theirs.

I was mad they were laughing while John B was named a fugitive running around the cut and i could tell kiara was just as mad. "Pull over" She commanded. and Pope did just that. She got out of the vehicle and took the driver's seat sending Pope to the opposite side and she drove to the last place the cops would look.

not my favorite chapter but it is a filler. the story is almost done!