If This Was A Movie (I-Land Hanbin)

♡♡♡

Did somebody ever notice here how this sweet angel was often there in many imagines? Like for Safe Haven?

Isn't it obvios this guy is one of my favorite? As of now when I started writing this, I could only feel anger towards the producers and sadness for him.

There was nothing wrong with his voice. It's his accent. It's kind of stupid to make it a reason. If anything, his voice stood out and mixed well with the other boys.

So this is my tribute for Hanbin. Please do not let us ever forget him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

"The moon split in half and the stars crumbled, falling like fireworks into the sea.

I watched my world fall apart the day my love left me"
Christy Ann Martine

~~~

"If this was a movie, we'll forget everything that happens and you'll come back to me", Y/N

"If this was a movie, I wouldn't hear you say those word, you'll not let go and I'm still there in your side", Hanbin

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Flashes. Memories. Tears. Breaking Hearts.

This past five months has gone on in your life with you living fine, can still smile and laugh to almost everyone. You're not ever pretending you're okay because it really is.

The single life has more benefits. The comments of the people around you however is not alright that sometimes if you could throw anything, you wanted to throw stones in their heads, better it be to their open mouths.

What's wrong with breaking the heart of your ex, Hanbin?

What's wrong with seeing his tears in his face before you turn around and get onto the taxi waving bye?

What really is wrong is the memories coming into flashes one by one in your mind whenever you walk into the street where his dance group usually can be find performing.

What really is wrong that you have to let go of him in order to find yourself and in doing so, did Hanbin found losing himself.

And perhaps if this was a movie, you can wish a rewind to settle it all back to normal or fast forward to get the ending in your hands like your life was out of a script,

But then if this was a movie, everything that happens with him wouldn't be real.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Wasn't it strange how life sometimes can be playful? For instance, your day was supposed to be spent only for yourself. You rejected any invite from your friends to hang out to their houses or any places of their whims. You thought that finally after the exams and the rather sleepless nights of reviewing, unwinding  alone in a park or just merely walking through the city, looking at everyone is what will you're going to do.

Not until your Mom stopped you and ordered you to stay help your sister in her bakeshop.

Life has a funny way of making your day.