Goodbye Kiss (Enhypen Jay)

Life after College was really not that easy as everyone said once you graduated and had to meet the expectations of the many where you hardly not have a control of what will they say if you fail. Usually, you will not care about their worthless opinions but the thing is, when all of your former classmates were getting jobs quicker than you-- that's when you begin to care.

Because of that, You applied for the available employments in your town hiring for someone in the office or in the marketing, getting out to advertise. Whatever it is, it hardly matters just as long as you could get one job that would pay you enough to rent an apartment or make you able to buy something.

Perhaps you had been too focus on the idea of getting ahead to your peers that you hadn't foreseen the failure of not receiving any callback from the employers. And up to this day, almost a year had passed, you were still jobless and useless to yourself.

"I hate my life. Why did I become like this?", You say to your friend, Yuna who sat across from you in the table inside a coffee shop you invited her to meet you at.

Afternoon rain was going on outside making the choice of your drink suitable for the weather. Being the rain lover that you are, the sit beside the mirror wall was the one you chose but your friend were not having the same sentiment.

"You already sad it so many times that I don't know what to reply anymore", She replies, quite annoyed. "And did you really have to invite me here, instead of your house? I'm freezing here"

"I told you my relatives me is eyeing me like I'm a reject", You tell her, rolling your eyes at the memory. "It's not like their childrens have achieved something. All they achieved is bearing a child out of wedlock and make their parents buy for the baby's milk"

Nodding to you, Yuna sipped on her hot choco as you continued ranting on about your problems back in your home. You appreciated it even though she could not supply some good advice especially when she's dealing with some of her own too.

You point to your face. "Do you see the eyebags under? Because of their nosy habit, I cannot stop thinking of a bleak future waiting for me every night"

This morning, You woke up to a very welcoming sight of one of your Aunties visiting. The comments with hidden meaning throwned on you almost made you grab for her curly hair and if not for your mother suggesting you to go out, she'll go home bald for sure.

Yuna looked out for a moment. You do the same to see many people running from the rainstorm except for one person. A guy wearing a brown jacket had his hoodie down, letting the rain soaked him whole. He's looking up at the grey sky with his eyes closed, hands down on his pocket.

While he stood there appearing like on some kind of a drama, the others ignored him on their way to any shed safe from the water.

"Changing topic since you were looking out as well, what do you think of that guy?", Yuna returned to you and you didn't look back at her, eyes remaining on the guy out there.

"He looked sad", You pointed out, describing what your eyes could see. "I wonder what made him so sad that he couldn't careless about the rain"

"And it's a reminder to you that your life is not that bad as you think. I know this is already a common thing to say but others have it more worse than yours", Yuna told you like a mother to her child.

She had mentioned more things to put in your mind is what you noticed. However, your attention had been pulled away from her and you cannot hear her anymore when you watched the guy rejected an umbrella from a concern senior. Instead, to your anticipation, he headed on the direction of the coffee shop and despite his soaked clothes, He stepped inside ignoring the eyes of the curious customers. Like yours.