Join Me In My Solitude (Enhypen Jay)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

To those waiting for the continuation of other stories like Heeseung's and Jake's, I wanted to say sorry for not updating still. It's just my mind wouldn't work the vibe I want in their story whenever I tried. So please bear with me.

But I can promise once my imagination for that stories comes strong, I'll update it.

For now, I'll be posting this one about Jay.

Can I find some of the readers who's a stan of Jay and K?

I am their fan as well since the start.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Let me tell you this:

If you met a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy the solitude.

It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.

-Jodi Picoult.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

When I was little, my grandma used to tell me this, "Once you grow up and meet how the society will try to mold you in a way they want for everyone, you'll learn to walk away and fall into a solitude".

This seemed like a reasonable advice for me when I was eight, my head bobbing up and down as I listened, sitting down on her lap but once she finally passed away because of oldness and I was thrown there, out on my own, I realised how right she was.

I guess a lot of us teenagers have this kind of realization once you go to Highschool, stepping into the hallway and see how there were so many strangers who do not care about your uniqueness.

In this new generation full of gadgets coming out almost every months, fashion and music trending online, memes you didn't get what it means, and this last thing I couldn't ever understand why girls my age never stopped talking about.

Boys.

They talk like boys were not even a human who can't feel things, doesn't have a weakness, and is only there to make them happy or rather their saviour.

And this is how I started my morning, I was on the train on my way to School, hearing some of the girls whispering to each other nearby my seat, talking about the boy standing and holding to the pole, his back turn on them, facing the exit.

"Did you know he was one of the richest kid in our School?"

"He was even friends with the ice skater Sunghoon"

"And he looks so cool in his own dancing video posted in his youtube channel"

"I wonder if he got muscles or something else"

Like them, I did wonder too. Not of anything they were thinking about which does sound like so disturbing in my ears. The one I'm wondering is as I look up to the boy to see who he is, what is he thinking?

Is he like the other boys who liked the the girl's attention in this way? Even though they didn't care about what--

My thoughts stopped. My head looking down on the floor, avoiding his gaze on me and I ask this to myself. Was I already staring for too long?