𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐬 𝐈𝐜𝐞, 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 ✍︎ 𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐢-𝐊𝐢

If you love somebody, let them go.

If they come back with coffee,

it was meant to be.

➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➵➶➵➶

He was cold as ice, You were warm as a coffee. And it may seemed like too funny but if you two become one, together you will be iced coffee.

➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➵➶➵➶

Never had you expected to stand out here alone, in the center of the attention and in the middle of the school ground

Never had you expected to stand out here alone, in the center of the attention and in the middle of the school ground. Every eyes of your schoolmates was turned on you, a lot of them now forming a circle around you as he, the one you were outstretching your hands holding a love letter to, had his brows drew together and was thinking nothing, but how to escape your show of confession.

You never failed to notice his eyes darting around, probably searching for his friends, Sunoo and Nicholas, to help him here. The friend who he didn't know had hide and promise earlier to you, that they will not be appearing for this to success.

The question, will it really end the way you wanted? Or perhaps the way he wanted?

"Nishimura Riki", you spoked out softly, returning his eyes back on yours and everybody around you suddenly got quiet, their breath stopping for the inevitable.

"I've liked you since I saw you in the first day and I could not express how I feel personally, so here I am giving you the letter where it will tell everything I hoped for you to know"

You think as you stood there, waiting for him to say something, that it was the longest tensing minute that had occured in your life. With the people around starting to whisper, your heart dropped down at the kind of response you received.

"No", he coldly say without a pause and without a care, leaving you there hopeless like the girl in the Playful kiss that had been rejected by her long time crush.

Even though you already had expected it, it still hurts inside as all those who've witnessed actually made it even worse. You can hear the girls whispering to each other, of how you were so damn stupid to even think of confessing public and with him, of all people.

Nishimura Riki is one of the popular guys here. He was known to be a dedicated dancer at a young age and with his looks as a bonus, he automatically garnered a lot of admirers. One of them being you and unfortunately, got rejected quick as a lightning flashing down to worsen the strike of a heartbreak.