Chapter - 34

At AR mansion

Aruhi : looking at Adi you can told me you don't do it is Rathore's work .

Adi look at her like seriously .

Adi : you never accepted your fault .

Aruhi : its is not my fault . now leave that topic .how about outing today .

Ahahana : yes its good idea we come here for the first time so lets go for visit city .

Armaan : If we refused than also you don't agree so what can we do lets go  .

Aruhi : I am very excited we should visit many places and we won't take bodyguards

Adi : I don't understand your logic and taking habit it's so complicate

Ahahana : For her this habit  she always got punished from them (forest parents)

Adi : Now they are not ability for doing anything

Armaan : and  nobody ever could

Adi : yes bhai  you are right.

Now let go otherwise they started shouting.

With that they went to their room .

Other side Arora House .

Rajveer  Divya and Anjali sitting together and discussing

Rajveer : I sent them to a very normal family than how can they became the wife of billionaire .

Divya : And they also find out their real identity  and Arhaan finished the whole hospital they were very helpful to us .

Raj : yes . our years game getting flopped one by one .

Divya : I told you when Arhaan marriage got fixed but what you said what happened if Arhaan marriage got Ahaan marriage will happened with Anjali but what happened he also got married .

Raj : what can I do if he married like that

Divya : They are just like their bari papa (elder uncle) for him my years dream to became queen can't fulfil he married that girl without telling anyone and come with a child also . you know the old hang will accept her but he fool give importance his words over his son .

Raj : its your acting skilled  , you acted like you become heartbroken  and he thought you love Abhi but actually you never  loved him .

Divya : And the old hang disowned his son but when everyone know avantika having draughters they again started dreaming to marrying her daughter with abhi's son . and before going oT  Avantika took promise from old hang to made her daughter marry to Abhimanyu's son but I can't let that happened so I made declared that her daughters dead but after one years that ideal little brother of Abhi got suspended and searching information but I never let that happened .

Anjali : but what happened they come back and also my dream of becoming queen also finished why don't you do something that the Arhaan divorced that Shanaya .

Raj : My dear granddaughter Arhaan is the ideal son of that house who is just like his elder father and father he never leave his wife for another woman but I have a plan .

Divya: I hope this idea is not stupid like that .

Raj : No my daughter . For that girl I got insult . Now I will break her sister marriage .

Divya: what do you mean ?

Raj : Divya . Armaan is more powerful than Rathore  so don't you think it should be our Anjali who should be his better half not that  a commoner like  Ahahana

Divya : you mean to say ..

Raj : yes . Anjali have to trapped Armaan by her charm  made him divorce Ahahana . but have to careful from Aruhi .she is very Claver

Divya :  why waste time we can make her out of his life permanently .

Raj : its risky for now but if need in future we will do it or she insult you by taking you positions and stanch your things so it will be more fun to stanch her husband seeing her crying .

Divya : you are right dad and there are my many risk but ok , Anjali are you ready

Anjali : I am very ready .( picture in media box)