Chapter- 13

In NYC ,AR palace

Every preparation was going well after sometimes .
Maan ,Adi why don't you two take yours wife to a date ? suggested sara maa .

They all look each other than sara maa we have a important worked today and also reception said Armaan

Who the hell worked after his second day marriage asked sara maa .

Sara maa its really important otherwise we didn't go said Adi .
I have a idea said saniya

What's that asked Armaan .
Why don't you two go double date after meeting I check you that it end a 6 pm
said saniya .

Nice idea what say said sara maa .

Ok be ready at 7 pm said two brother

Arrogant ordered as you two have to go some meeting wishper saniya to Ahahana and Arushi .

So we are leaving now said Adi and the AR brother leave the palace and went to office .

In AR office meeting room

There held a important meeting it about their Indian project .The plan about their indian project going according to their plan they have already have some business in Asia and this indian project made them no 1 and they going to crack it .
One employ :sir we are going to top of Asia business also but I think we are going to be the rival to the Rathores as its it their dream from many years and after some months it going to be fulfill but you are going to stanch it .

I am not I am taking it with my ability which I have if they have ability they get it .said Armaan arrogantly .

After finishing Three hours meeting they take break

After break they all busy in their work than A boy 25 enter the office and went chairman room .

In Armaan room .

How mean you two are ? You two got married and didn't tell me .

After listening him armaan rolled his eyes and said your drama and talk about worked and called Adi also .

But than Adi entered the cabin and said why we told you . you don't know mom dad pick you up from hospital .

Bahi see adi bhai again pulled my leg said the person .

Stop you two now and tell me the details which I want ? Said Armaan .

Okk so listen carefully they are getting support from Rathores who are going to be the Asian no 1 business personality .
But of course you beat them .

And here the details of them .

They are from royal family the elder Abnish Rathore is king but thinking taking retire a very sharp politician had two sons but they are no more the younger son has two sons older one now crown prince and recently become CM of the state . and younger is right hand of his brother he can do anything for his brother and example one business rival spread false news about his brother and in returned he kidnapped his daughter and married her and stop his mouth and said to media they got love marriage . mean to say a wrong steps towards his brother you will be finished .

Such a childish game if I am there I will finished the rival not marry his daughter and what about elder one said Adi .

You also can't marry your brother rival daughter because you are already married bhai and the elder one is good person but very obedient towards his grandfather and people take opportunity from his but become family come first for him and our enemy is their family . so they are protective towards them .

whar about king other son family .said Adi .

It's the mystery bhai . king's elder son married a women without king knowledge . and want his son married to that woman .one day the son come with his wife and son but king refused to accept them and disowned him he want to divorce his wife and married that woman but he refused and give up the crown Prince title his brother also don't take the title as he love his brother and don't want his position such a lovely brother after that some years a news come that the elder son and his family die in a accident but the king does not get to see his son last time because he was then in grief of his younger son and daughter in law death the news come to them let . the information about his wife and son is less many body doesn't saw them because they stay in india for some hours so they buried the news of disowns .

You are really our brothers you know what a information said Adi .

Thank you said the younger AR brother

Now their weakness in our hand let's began countdown we are coming to destroy all of them who destroy our happy family .

Now they are seen who is real king said Armaan .

..................