Chapter-20

In NYC , USA .

AR palace  in launch time

Everyone sitting for launch  . servant are serving them Armaan told them to leave .

Saniya : what happened today that the great AR want all the member in time on launch .

Armaan : you know speaking all the time is not good for health .

Saniya :who said that I never heard that ?

Adi : please stop you two and come to the main thing we  want  to tell you all that the reason our india going is some thing else  .

Aruhi :I told you di now see its not what they say in the world .

Ahahana : ok ok you won but what are you saying why we going India if it not for businesses purpose

Armaan : All please lesson to us carefully don't talk between

All nodding and Armaan started 

Armaan : We are are going to India for
business but the main motive is punished our parents killers . I was 12 years Adi and Ayan was only  7 and 5 years old . we all are plan for going for visits a function but Ayan become unwell so we all brothers stay at home but its necessary for them to going there
so they went but never returned alive everyone think its accident  but actually it was murder . we got to know about it when we started bussiness .Ayan is one of the number one detective and we are searching about their past business and got to know about it but why they do it we don't got it now they are in India they have the support of political party as they are their relative  and they believe them so protect them they escape from USA but we don't know they are also involved or not if we have to punished them we have to destroy them first  .so our only motive of going there to revenge of our parents death from  Divya Arora daughter's of Rajveer Arora the ex co chairman of Rathore industry . we made plan to stop their spreading business so we brought all losses company and made them profitable which they can't image and it stop their dream to become no 1Asian business company . and now we are step into their lives to make it upstairs down . And we all want your support Are you all support us .

Saniya :Are you all brothers such a davil .

Adi :Devil sister also a davil .

Saniya : forget it

Armaan and Adi look at  Ahahana and Aruhi  .

Ahahana : Are you its is not risky for your life's they will harm you  if they come to know who all are you .

Saniya : Who can harm them  bhabi  they roaming with branches of body guards .And they are one who harm others not others harm them .

Ahahana  : I help you but until it safe

Armaan :you don't have to do anything only you have to progress our social work and  joined the hospital as head and  head of  Sargon  department .
As there are many corruption in medical field you have to remove them strictly .

Aruhi : As now we have also become devil as now we are davil's wife but you all never told about your parents .
and also we never see their picture .

saniya : what it in it to see you can always can see it and look at a particular person .

Ahahana and Aruhi got confused 

Armaan took a remote control and switch on and a door open and relieve a wall full of picture of their old memory and look at their father picture With their its a marriage picture and the two sister look at the younger Brother in law and said we cannot believed this .

Armaan : this the reason he can't go with us .

Aruhi:same to same I only see this to film . Ayan and dad are looking same nobody can recognized them who is who .

And their habit are same but bahi is some habit of dad also and me also said Adi.

So we are ready for the mission asked Armaan
we are on . said all together .

Adi give their all information to Aruhi so that she can be ready for every steps .

Adi ;ok .

Now took rest tomorrow is long journey .

And called the day end .