Chapter-37

At AR mansion

Its has been six months now that they were come to india . Their businesses spreading India as day goes . And they also started stanching the deal which Arora want .

Armaan : I want only one fault from them and they will be in my trap .

Adi : And I think this they will come with a big plan .

Armaan : I am waiting for that only . I will destroy them whole heartly .

Adi : Bhai . I don't know about us but someone else are very eager to destroying them .

Armaan : but she is not allowed . Nobody will be involved without me and you .

Aruhi : But why bhai  I am very excited for it .

Armaan : because it risky . And two are not part of . Aruhi  you  Ahahana and saniya are Adi and my only weakness and we don't want my enemy take advantage of it .

Aruhi : but bhai we are not weak .

Armaan : you all are not weak but defiantly our weakness  and for all of your safety you all are not welcome .

Aruhi :  Adi please .

Adi : our decision is final and its no from me also .

Aruhi : I will not talk to you .

Adi : ok

Aruhi : I went to my father's house with di .

Adi : it would be good you should spend time there also .

Aruhi : di see what he is saying .

Ahahana : why are you two sending us .

Armaan : I have to go back NYC for somework for 4 days and Adi will go Singapore for business meeting . so you two can spend sometimes alone on your father's house but some bodyguards go with you . we will go tomorrow

Aruhi : yehhh we will have fun .

ADI :Sometimes before you were angry for sending you two there

Aruhi : but not now . di lets do packing .

They went for packing .

Next day .

Ahahana and Aruhi bid bay to their husband and went for their work  .
Ahahana went to hospital and check some cases and solve some management work .
And Aruhi also went to office started doing her work .

At evening the start for obroi mansion  who was built by their father they made it clean  as it's was their parents memory .

Aruhi : So at last we come here .

Ahahana : yes it's beautiful . I feel peace after coming here .

Aruhi : Me too . Now let's fresh up . You know our husbands have some good brain . They inform the servent about our arrival so you have no tension about making dinner

Ahahana : it's your luck that we two are marriage at same house I don't know otherwise what happened to you .

Aruhi : we are twin nothing can separate us .

Ahahana :  you are impossible now go .

At Rathore Mansion

After coming home Ahaan inform all other members about Ahahana and Aruhi being Avantika' s daughter .
Listening this Mrs Rathore became emotional .

Mrs Rathore : I want to meet them , please . That day I didn't meet them and I also don't know that they are  Avantika's daughter .

Shanaya : Grandma  , Why are you crying it's good news . We will surely meet them .

Mr Rathore :  I will talk with their husband I hope that's Egoistic let's us meet meet . I don't know why they have to married with that two Egoistic arrogant .

Mrs Rathore : Who can deniy you  .

Ahaan : They can but we will see what can we do .

After Mr Rathore went from there .

Ahaan to Arhaan : Bhai (brother) In that meeting room I am feeling like the 2nd version of grandpa talking with us .

Arhaan : Tell me one thing Ahaan why you irritated this much about decepline and order .

Ahaan : because it's always give me trouble about scolding from grandpa .
Now in this we have to do the same . What a fate of mine

Arhaan : I hope they are happy with them  ,

Ahaan  : If I come to know first about their being alive I never let them marry with that's two arrogant .

Arhaan :  They are written on their fate otherwise ...
He gets emotional

Ahaan : you are right but I hope AR brothers had not married with them for any ill motive .

Arhaan : Don't get into any conclusion , 

Next day 

Arhaan : Grandma , I get a news for you they are agree to meet with us . Now they are in obroi mansion  let's go .

Mrs Rathore : Really . Give me some time I will getting ready and you also become ready don't be late . Said that she went from there .