Prologue

~Author's POV~

The community was now safe again after a year. Charlie and Elizabeth started dating and everything was perfect until one July day.

~Chris's POV~

July 4th is the best day of my life. We went to the country club and swam in its pool. It's fun. But when I got out of the pool. I froze of who's in the front of me. I saw a man who looked at about 23 years old and another man to be about 24 years old. "Hello, Chris Afton." said the 23-year-old. "Who are you?" I asked. "You're third older, Kenny Afton." He chuckled. "And I am Axel Afton." said the older man. "What, I thought I only had Michael as my older brother..." I said in shock. "Chris, what's going on?" asked Elizabeth as everyone got out of the pool to see Kenny, Axel, and their clan. "Hello, Elizabeth..." chuckled Kenny again. "Who are you exactly?" asked Elizabeth. "Eli, it's our older brothers, Axel and Kenny," I said.  Axel, Kenny, and their clan were laughing, growling, and hissing. Everyone was in shock. We saw that Kenny looking at Henry who was growling. "Parker, get him!" yelled Kenny as a blonde-haired boy with a light indigo highlight and who's the same age as me start running towards him. I growl and push him violently in the pool. Then Kenny started charging. I grabbed my metal claws and we started fighting. And then I gave him a scar. And I gasped because of the scar I gave to him as he grinned evily. "I'll be back..." growled Kenny as his clan left the club. "Chris, can you tell me what's going on?" asked Henry. 

~The next part is Chris telling the story of Axel and Kenny(which he found in the Wikipedia)~

Years ago before Henry returned to the Cove Community, Clara and William ruled the community under the era of the Dark Years. They had their first child, Michael Afton(born 1989)as their first heir, but neglected by William because of the scar on Michael's face. Then in 1990, they had their second child, Axel Afton. But Axel's disowned due to the fact he's too "thin" to be William's heir. Then in 1991, they had their third child, Kenny Afton. But got disowned by Michael due to jealously. Axel and Kenny were sent to the same caretaker. Axel and Kenny became close as the years passed. They somehow founded out that in 1999 that William and Clara had twin girls, Elizabeth and Slyvia(which William chose Elizabeth as his heiress). Even though jealous that they found out that they got disowned, they still supported Elizabeth no matter what. Then in 2001, Axel(aged 11)and Kenny(aged 10)found out that their parents had their last-born child, Chris Afton and they also found out that Henry came back and defeated Clara and her followers killed her. Axel and Kenny were furious that their mother died "because of Henry". So they plan to avenge their parents as a backup plan years later. 

~Author's POV~

After Henry heard that story, he sends adults to make sure that the minorities get into school safety. Elizabeth was worried for Chris since he mentioned that one of the members in Axel and Kenny's clan is 13 years old and the same age as Chris.