T H I R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

Again. 

I growled "Every.Freaking.Time.

Lady Wynter looked at me in confusion before turning to Dahl "You have not taught her how to land yet?" 

Dahl gave me an amused glance over "She's been annoying me lately." 

I gasped and punched his arm, not that it made much a difference to him. 

My punch probably felt like a gnat landing on him. 

"There's a specific way to land without falling on my face!" I punched him "And you never taught us?" 

Dahl shrugged "Oops." 

I glared at him and Lady Wynter interlocked her elbow with mine "Come along now, we have place to be and people to see!" 

"I can't leave Greyson" I said, twisting my body to find my Mate. 

Lady Wynter pulled me along with force I wasn't surprised coming from a trained warrior. 

"Don't worry, he's being shown to your room right this moment. I'll have my guards retrieve him later." 

I raised an eyebrow "I presume you know why we are here?" 

She gave me a subtle nod "My region is the first stop on your Province tour." 

She winked at the children who stopped their games to stare at us. 

More like, gawking at me, the girl who fell from the sky. 

I shifted under their gaze and Lady Wynter whispered in low tones "They're excited about their new Princess." 

"What's so exciting about me?" I muttered under my breath "I'm just a normal girl." 

Lady Wynter let out an unlady like snort "If you think you're a normal girl, then I'm a pixie fae." 

I raised an eyebrow and she scoffed. 

"It was a joke Princess" she elbowed my ribs "I heard all humans made them from time to time." 

"Okay, enough" I pulled us to a stop "I appreciate you helping us but you don't have to pretend you like me and that we're best friends. Hell, you don't even have to pretend that I'm here. You can just show me your room and I'll be perfectly content to stay inside it for the rest of our duration here." 

"Are you finished?" she gave me an amused smile. 

I nodded. 

"Good" She linked arms with me again and pulled me forward "Let me tell you a little something  about myself."