T W E N T Y - S I X

Rose 

I slapped him

Legitimately slapped him 

He reared his head back in shock "What'd you do that for?" 

"Because you were spouting stupidity" I scowled before gripping his collar "I'm the pessimist in this relationship. Not you" 

"Relationship eh?" His eyes lit up and he chuckled "I like the sound of that" 

I rolled my eyes and climbed off the bed "You know what I mean" 

"No, I actually don't" he laid flat in the bed with his ankles crossed and arms behind his head "Where does this new revelation leave us now?" 

I walked toward the closet in order to collect some sleep clothes before my bath and paused when I saw the rows and rows of clothes in the walk-in closet. Clothes ranging from enormous ball gowns to absolutely appalling and blush worthy sleep wear. 

"Rose?" Greyson's voice called out from behind me "Is everything okay?" 

"No" I whirled on him, blushing "Everything is not okay"

"Why?" he sat up 

I pointed to the closet, at loss for words. 

He raised an eyebrow before getting up and walking to the closet. 

"That's uh..." He paused when he saw all the contents "...Alot of clothes" 

"I'm not wearing that!" I pointed to the sleepwear section, my face flaming red "There's nothing there!" 

Grey pulled out a sheer pink number and his face too turned fire engine red 

"Well...uh..." he choked out, gazing anywhere but my face "Your grandma sure has...exotic taste in clothing" 

"That's an understatement!" I cried out