Chapter Twenty One

Ethan's POV
As I walked into my office, it smelt like some high end perfume, seemed like Samantha had washed herself in it before arriving here.
"Babeee, what took you so long?" Samantha purred getting up from the sofa.

"Sam, please sit down

"Sam, please sit down. I'm having a really busy morning and I don't have time to talk, get the driver to take you to the hotel or maybe shopping." I said firmly, "and please don't call me babe. I don't think my girlfriend will be pleased hearing that." I gave her a curt smile, hoping she got the message.
"What did you say? Girlfriend? I thought you don't do the whole girlfriend and boyfriend thing?" She stomped towards me. Trying to ignore her, I began typing an email on my phone.
"Well I think I do now, finally found the right person." I glanced at her and back to my phone. She needs to leave as soon as possible, I don't know for how long I'd keep my cool.
"I wonder if she could give you this Ethan..." she pointed to herself from head to toe.
It only made me chuckle, "Samantha, I don't need this.." I pointed my finger to her body, "I only need her. And she's perfect." I'd wince at how cheesy I've got but what can I say. Love does things to you.
"Whatevs Eth! Let me know when you're bored with her. I'd still fly down for you." She winked and walked out the door, sighing in relief I got to work.
~~~~~
Kiara's POV
Ethan called me during lunch time and said that we'll have to tell my dad about our relationship and I thought the same, he had to know about it and plus he's going to love Ethan. So finishing up my work and sending the girls home, I closed the confectionery and headed home. As I entered, I heard dad watching a basketball game and Akira was nowhere to be found.
"Dad, where's Akira?"
"I think she's having a sleep over at her friend's place honey." Dad told me as I made my way to my room to freshen up before Ethan arrives. After a quick shower, I changed into a black floral dress.

Then heading downstairs, dad was still seated watching tv, I sat beside him and faced him, not knowing how to start the topic

Then heading downstairs, dad was still seated watching tv, I sat beside him and faced him, not knowing how to start the topic. I know I'm old enough to have a boyfriend and all that but it's going to be awkward because it's the first time I'll be having this talk with my dad, sometimes you wish things would've been better if mum was around. Clearing my throat to get his attention, he looked at me and smiled. "Umm, dad.. I need to tell you something.."
"What is it Kiara?" He picked up the controller and reduced the volume on the tv.
"Ethan will be coming home in a bit and he said he wanted to talk to you." I bit my lip, this is way more awkward than I thought.
"Talk about what?" He asked, having no absolute idea where this was heading.
"I think I like him dad." I muttered.
"Ethan and you? I had no idea.." he laughed. "Someone has come to steal my darling away now."
I just smiled at him, and glad that he took it lightly.
"He seems like a fine young man Kiara." Just then I heard Ethan's car in our driveway.
"Dad he's here..." I said while walking to the entrance of the house.
Ethan stepped out of his car, without his blazer or tie, and the top two buttons of his shirt undone. He looked tired but still hot as ever. I smiled at him as he got closer and he pulled me into a hug.
"I kind of told dad about us." I whispered as we pulled apart.
"Good, makes my job easier." He pecked my lips and walked into the house with me following him.
"Ethan, come in son!" Dad sounded quite cheerfully.
"Mr. Sage." Ethan greeted dad and they made themselves comfortable on each couch.
"Please call me Warren." Dad began and it seemed they both began talking about the game. Ethan gave me a glance and I asked him if he wanted coffee. He replied with a nod and continued to speak to dad. I walked into the kitchen feeling nervous and excited at the same time.
~~~~~
Ethan's POV
Once Kiara disappeared into the kitchen, there was a moment of silence before her dad began to speak.
"Kiara told me about you and her, honestly this is the first time she told me she liked a guy. I'm hoping you'll treat her well Ethan." He spoke.
"Warren you should know that I love your daughter a lot and I'd do anything to keep her happy. That's why I'm here to meet you in the first place, you mean so much to her." I replied.
"My girls mean so much to me, especially Kiara because she's the softhearted one out of the two. Just like her mother." I remembered what mum told me about how much Kiara resembled her mother. It felt like whoever Kiara got along with, adored her so much. She was indeed a precious thing and I'm glad that she's all mine from now on.
After a few minutes my Princess came into the cozy living room with a cup of coffee for me and to say she was gorgeous would be an understatement. Her hair falling loose and her eyes that show her nervousness. She bit her lip as she placed the cup in front of me on the table and damn she turns me on like crazy. I couldn't help But check her out in front of her dad, her legs, her curves, every damn thing about her drove me nuts. She gave me a side look and sat across my couch. I wanted her to come sit beside me but I guess she was shy to do it in front of her dad.
"Alright darling, I'm heading to the park for my walk, I'll be back in a bit." Warren stood up. "Ethan don't forget to try my daughter's coffee, she makes the best." He chuckled as Kiara giggled in response and he left through the front door.
Hearing the door close, I grabbed the coffee and looked at Kiara while sipping it. Honestly she makes a nice cup of coffee. Kiara looked towards me and gave me the most innocent smile, with no idea how fucking turned on I was because of her and that little dress of hers, which accentuates her body so well.
"Come here!" I patted on the empty side of the couch I was seated in.
"O-okay.." she shyly stood up, placing a few strands of hair behind her ear and walked towards me while I enjoyed my cup of coffee.
~~~~~

Kiara's POV
I didn't know why but after dad left, it felt awkward to be alone with Ethan. Probably because he's been staring at me the whole time. As I sat beside him, "did you like the coffee?" I asked.
"Your dad wasn't joking when he said it's the best." He sipped the last bit and placed the cup on the table.
"You look gorgeous baby." Ethan said as he pulled me closer by my waist. I bit my lip in return trying to not blush. We sat so close now, that noses were brushing against each other, in an instant he lifted me up and placed me on his lap, and now I was straddling him.
"Ethan, no!" I protested trying to get off.
"Sssh, just relax baby." He said as he began stroking my exposed thigh. His touch gave me chills.
"Are you happy now? That your dad knows?"
"Yeah, so happy.. he really likes you!" I smiled, feeling his rough stubble under my fingers.
He hummed before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
I pecked his lips again and his hands held my waist in place.
"You're so beautiful." He kissed me again, but for a little longer time.
"Thank you." I flipped my hair over shoulder with a laugh. This time Ethan pulled me really close, so now I was pressed to his abs, which made me gasp.
"Oh I like the confidence." He raised an eyebrow in a challenging manner.
"Ethan let me go.." I tried pushing his chest, but didn't even seem to budge.
"Never!" With that he pulled me in for a kiss, and eventually his lips went down to my jaw, neck and cleavage. Every time he sucked on my skin I couldn't help the moans that left my lips.
"Fuck baby, you drive me mad.." he spoke as he moved to my lips again, he bit my lower lip gently, making me moan, "so fucking gorgeous" he whispered and gave me one long smooch before we pulled apart breathlessly. "As much as you look pretty in this dress, I just wanna rip it off and take you right here princess."