Chapter Twenty Six

Kiara's POV
"You didn't listen you bitch! Look what I can do." Zac said as he pulled his phone out.
"Oh no please..." l began to beg.
In a swift movement Zac's phone was snatched away by Ethan. Everything happened so quickly. The next second Zac was on the floor by the impact of Ethan's fist in his jaw.
"Call her that one more time, and I'll make sure you don't live to see another day." He growled.
My breath hitched, "Dave!" Ethan barked, "drag this bastard out of here, keep him under your watch until I come out!" And Dave literally did exactly as his boss said, he dragged a knocked out Zac by pulling him by his hoodie.

Realizing we've drawn a crowd towards us, Ethan took hold of my hand quite roughly and walked towards the receptionist and murmured a few things sternly to him. He then pulled me towards a isolated corridor with me trailing right behind him. We stopped at the very end of the corridor that had a long window with the view of the ocean.
Unable to look at a furious Ethan, I kept my gaze down. What do I tell him? Nibbling on my lip, I looked at everything except his glaring eyes.
"Shopping with your sister huh?" He asked in a eerily calm manner.
"Look. At. Me!" He gritted again.
I snapped my head up to look at him, not to anger him further, "E... Ethan I was.." a sob escaped my lips.
"Stop the fucking water works Kiara! I'm not falling for that." I covered my mouth, Ethan's never been this angry at me.
He pulled my hands away from my mouth, "explain! What the fuck were you doing with that fucking scumbag?"
I took a moment to calm down, "Zac's Akira's ex boyfriend and he's been threatening her with some videos and pictures of her. And.. yesterday after I got back home she told me everything that happened, and now he wanted money.. only then he would delete everything and leave her alone. Ethan she tried to... kill herself! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, th.. that's why I lied. I.. I'm scared he'll do something to A..Akira." I was a complete mess by the time I finished explaining everything to him. I don't remember the time I've cried so hard since my mother's death.
Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied." I mumbled into his chest.
"It's okay, calm down." He held me like that for a while.
"So did you give him the money and did he delete the videos?" He asked holding my chin up to face him.
I shook my head, "no."
"Why not?" He asked confused.
"He didn't want the money anymore." I said hesitating if I should tell him further.
"And why is that?" Ethan was paying complete attention to every word I was saying.
"He..."
"He what?!" Ethan snapped at me again.
"He asked me to spend t..the night w..with him and he'll delete everything of my sister." I bit my lip to stop myself from crying harder than I was.
"Oh that motherfucker is dead." He pulled his phone out and called someone, placing the phone on his ear, "stay here!" He told me emotionlessly and walked a few feet away from me and spoke to someone. After sometime he got closer to me again.
"Yeah I've got the device." He looked at Zac's phone and placed it in his pocket.
"Yeah, by tonight... thanks man." He hung up.
He stood in front of me, then lifted his hand up and gently rubbed his thumbs on both my cheeks, wiping the tear stains off.
"Call Akira, and tell her it's all taken care of. He's not gonna bother her anymore." Ethan said.
"What did you do?" I questioned.
"Come!" He pulled me to the entrance of the hotel.
As I came out, I saw Dave standing with his hands crossed in front of a crouched Zac.
With in a few minutes a jet black SUV stopped beside Ethan's car. Out of the car came Nick, with another man following him. He seemed like a bodyguard or something, completely built with a bald head and looking very intimidating. I gripped onto Ethan's hand, "what's going on?" I whispered to him.
"Give me a second Kiara." He said pulling me to his side. I noticed how he kept saying my name and not princess or baby. I missed all that.
"Is he the guy Eth?" Nick asked giving me a plain nod and glancing at Zac.
"Yeah that's him." Ethan said.
Nick gestured the bald man to take Zac away with his fingers. He pulled Zac away quite roughly, with Dave following him to the SUV.
"Kiara, you don't have to worry.. your sister is gonna be fine. It's all taken care of. Bastards like him should be given special treatment." Nick smirked at Ethan.
"I'll see you at the warehouse Eth!" They shook hands and Ethan took me to his car.
"Oh Ethan, wait." I stopped myself and ran to the taxi driver to pay him, and then walked back.
"Let's go!" Ethan opened the door for me.
The drive was so quiet, it felt as if he was thinking about too many things.
"What's gonna happen to Zac?" I broke the silence.
He glanced at me for moment and then back to the road.
"The same thing that happened to Jake." He replied.