He doodled a bit on the last page of his notebook as he listened to Mr. Williams talking , and shortly after he turned to write something on the board a piece of folded paper landed on his table . He shivered a bit , it could either be a mistake and the note was supposed to be for someone else , or someone wrote mean things to him again thinking it would be funny .

He had no choice but to unfold the paper to find out . He felt his shoulders dropping in relief when he realized the paper was from Harry .

meet me at the front of the school after class?
Harry

He looked up at Mr. Williams to make sure he was busy enough , seeing him trying to open something on his laptop to show the class . He shyly turned his head to the row behind him , blushing soft-pink when he saw that Harry was already looking at him . He gave him a nod , Harry smiled and nodded back .

The class ended , everyone grabbed their belongings and scattered out of the room , Louis took his time to let everyone out before going out himself . He stopped by his locker to place a few notebooks and a textbook inside , taking only the ones he needed for homework , then closed the locker and made his way out of the building .

His heart hammered in his chest as he stepped outside , he saw Harry standing by the sides where the benches were , but he slowly stopped walking as he realized his boyfriend was there aswell , and they were arguing .

"Can we please talk about this later ?" Harry ran his fingers through his hair , Rory put his hands on his hips , "No . I'm staying right here ."

"Ro , he's only tutoring me , what's the big deal ?" Harry shook his head at him , "I just need to talk to him for a minute ."

"And I'm going to stay right here and make sure he knows you're taken and to not try anything with you ." Rory shot back .

Louis cheeks painted red ; of course he knew Harry was taken , Rory was all over him wherever they went together . He would pull Harry in to make out with him in the middle of the school hallways , constantly call him with pet names , made sure to talk very loudly about going on dates with his very taken boyfriend . It was quite annoying , but there was nothing anybody could do about it .

Even if Harry wasn't taken , there was no way Louis would try anything with him . Not because he didn't want to , because Harry was perfect inside and outside , but because there was no way Louis deserved someone like him .

"Okay , you know what ? Please catch a ride home with one of your mates , I don't want to talk to you right now . You're angry and we both need to cool off , I'll come by in the evening ." Harry said , Rory's jaw dropped , "Excuse me ?"

"Please go , I don't want to argue anymore ." Harry shook his head and took a few steps back away from him , sitting on one of the benches .

Rory huffed but walked away , rolling his eyes as he called out to one of his friends .

Louis hesitantly stood there , lip caught between his teeth . He should just go and get this over with , but seeing Harry with his arms crossed over his chest and knee jumping in annoyance , he was wondering if he should let him cool off for a bit before approaching .

He took a few deep breaths before walking over to him , Harry looked up and smiled , "Hi ."

"Hey ." Louis stretched his lips into a small smile , watching as Harry stood up from the bench . They weren't standing very close to each other , but seeing Harry standing to his full height made Louis blush . Harry was taller than him , the top of his head reaching his shoulder , face leveled with his chest , almost the middle of his torso .