Kitten Hybrid Louis ~Part 3

Enjoy x

~~

"W-Wake up !" Louis was giggling and jumping on the bed , his ears perked up on his head excitedly , "It my birthday !"

Harry smiled and rolled on his back , opening his arms , "Come here , birthday boy ." Louis giggled and snuggled into his chest , "I nineteen !"

"Yeah , you are . A big boy , aren't you ?" Harry squeezed him , Louis nodded in excitement .

Harry sat up with Louis sitting on his lap , "Now , what does the bithday boy want for breakfast ?"

"P-panteks !" Louis grinned , "And little choc'lates in it ."

"Your wish is my command ." Harry smiled , "But does the birthday boy want birthday kisses before breakfast ?"

Louis nodded excitedly and scooted closer , his arms wrapped around Harry's neck as he pressed their lips together . Harry brought him closer and wrapped him in a tight embrace , pulling back to peck his nose , "Let's go make breakfast ."

They went to the kitchen , Harry helped Louis up to sit on the counter . He let him mix the chocolate chips with the pancakes mix while he got the pan ready .

Soon breakfast was ready , Harry carried Louis to the table and sat down with him on his lap , he cut the pancakes for him and handed him a fork , "Dig in ."

Louis took the fork with a peck to his cheek and started eating , he leaned back into Harry's chest and smiled , "We go play outside ? I-In snow ?"

"Yeah , but we need to get dressed so we won't be cold ." Harry rubbed his hand up and down his back , "Finish your breakfast and we'll get dressed ."

~~

"Don't forget your beanie ." Harry put the beanie on Louis' head , then took one for himself . He zipped Louis' coat and pecked his lips , opening the door to the backyard . Louis ran outside , jumping around in the snow and giggling when he left foorprints .

Harry stepped outside and smiled at him , looking up to the sky to look for snow clouds .

Louis saw Harry was distracted , he smiled mischievously and gathered snow in his small hands , making a ball and throwing it at Harry's chest . Harry was startled and looked at Louis in surprise , Louis giggled and jumped while clapping his hands , "G-gotcha !"

Harry smirked and made a snowball , throwing it at Louis . Louis screeched and turned around , making the ball hit his back . He made a bigger snowball and threw it at Harry , starting a snowball fight .

Harry laughed and threw one more snowball at him before playfully tackling him to the ground . Louis giggled and looked up at Harry , "M-meanie ."

"You love me ." Harry pecked his nose and helped him up , "Let's go back inside , yeah ? I'll give you my presents ."

Louis nodded excitedly and pulled Harry into the house , making him chuckle .

"C-can take bath ? W-with Harry ?" Louis asked , "I-it cold , want warm b-bath ."

"Sure thing , kitten ." Harry smiled and pulled him to the bathroom .

~~

Louis was sitting impatiently in the living room on the couch , with his legs crossed and hands fisting and un-fisting his sweatpants .

Soon Harry walked into the living room with two bags and a box , Louis grinned and clapped his hands . Harry sat next to him and handed him the presents but Louis threw himself into him and wrapped him in a hug , "Th-thank Harry !"