My Tutor

Summary : The teacher picked Louis , the shy and soft boy , to tutor Harry , the confident and popular boy . Harry enjoys being with Louis , but Harry's boyfriend hates Louis and will do anything to tear them apart .

Before you read - this one is a very , very long one shot , so bear in mind it's going to take quite a while to read (:

Enjoy x

~~

"I'll see you at the parking lot , alright ?" Harry gave Rory a smile , Rory nodded and pecked his cheek , "Don't make me wait for too long ." He squeezed Harry's hip and left the classroom .

Harry walked towards his History teacher , Mr. Williams , who gave him a smile , "Sit down , please ."

Harry sat in front of his desk , Mr. Williams took his glasses off , "I wanted to talk about your grades ."

"Yes , I figured ." Harry gave him a tight smile ; History was quite a boring subject for him , and it was no secret he did bad on tests and during lessons .

"I really want to know , do you want to get better and get higher grades , or are you fine with how you're coping ?"

"I've been trying to study on my own , but I just can't seem to find a way to remember everything ."

Mr. Williams nodded , "I see . How would you feel if I signed you a tutor ?"

Harry nodded , "I could try that ."

"Good . I'll let you know who it would be tomorrow ." Mr. Williams said and stood up , Harry stood up with his bag over his shoulder , "Thanks ." He left the classroom , walking out of the building .

Rory , his boyfriend of over a year , was waiting by his car , looking down at his phone . He looked up when he saw Harry approaching from the corner of his eye , he smiled and put his phone in his pocket , "Are we going to the diner ?"

"Was thinking we could try the new Cafe near the park , what do you think ?" Harry asked as the two got into the car .

~~

"Hey Louis , come in ." Mr. Williams gestured him to walk closer , Louis stood in front of his desk , "You asked to see me , right ?"

"Yes ." Mr. Williams nodded , "I wanted to ask you if you're up for tutoring one of the classmates ."

"Oh . Um . Can I ask who ?" Louis asked ; he was a wallflower , and most of the students in his grade were not the nicest people . So before agreeing to the offer , he wanted to at least know who needed to be tutored .

"Harry Styles , he's struggling with his grades and I offered to sign him a tutor to help him ."

Louis bit his lower lip , "Okay . Sure ."

He felt somewhat lucky that it was Harry - he was one of the very few students who were actually nice and genuinely good people .

"Great , I'll let him know so you two can work it out between the two of you ." Mr. Williams smiled and nodded at him , Louis nodded back and walked out of the classroom .

~

It was the last class of the day , which happened to be History . Louis sat nervously in his seat in the second row by the window ; he had a feeling he was going to have to face Harry after class and he was nervous . He and Harry never talked before , but then again , he never really talked to any of the students in his grade , only fewer of them when he really needed to .