AMAAF : Prankster

Summary : Louis pranks Harry , because Harry is just too easy (A Model And A Fan scene) .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hey there , Louis here ." Louis smiled and waved at the camera , "Today i'll be doing what I've been wanting to do for quite a while now . I'm going to prank Harry and I planned it all ." He giggled to himself .

"I got a fake blood , and I'm going to pretend I cut myself while cooking . Harry gets pretty stressed when he sees floods of blood , so I hope to get a good reaction from him ." Louis held up a small bottle of fake blood . "He should get back home any minute now , so i'll pretend I'm vlogging and prank him ." His eyes crinkled with mischief .

Soon enough Harry got back home , seeing Louis in the kitchen talking to the camera . He smiled and approached him , hugging his waist from behind . "Hey baby ."

"Hi Haz ." Louis leaned back into his chest , "I'm about to make lunch , anything specific you'd like ?"

"Mm , I'm okay with whatever you make ." Harry nuzzled his neck , Louis nodded , "Alright . You go sit in the living room , I'm going to film a little for a montage ."

Harry smiled and pressed a warm kiss to his neck before turning him in his arms to press their lips together . Louis melted into the kiss and smiled before shooing him out of the kitchen .

Louis positioned the camera where it showed almost the entire kitchen , giving it a mischieved , scrunched up face before picking out ingredients , as if he's actually cooking .

He placed a few vegetables on the counter next to the cutting board along with a sharp knife . He started cutting the vegetables , and in the middle of the third one he stopped and pulled out the fake blood bottle , applying a few drops on the board and vegetables before applying a large amount on his middle finger , smearing it around a little .

He took the knife and made a cutting sound before crying out in fake pain .

Harry jumped up from the couch and ran to the kitchen , his heart skipping a beat at the sight of Louis' blood covered hands .

"Baby what happened ?" He rushed over , cringing at the sight .

Louis' hands were shaking as he stood near the sink , blood dripping down . "The knife slipped , Haz it hurts so bad !"

"Ow fuck , okay - uhm , let's , wash your hands -"

"No ! No it'll burn , no no no !"

"Okay ! Okay , then uh , I'll - paper towels ." He reached out and took a few papers , Louis handed him his 'injured' hand and watched as Harry pressed the paper to his fingers with a cringed expression .

He wailed in fake pain , hiding his face so Harry wouldn't see how bad he's trying not to laugh .

"No love I'm sorry , don't scream , don't cry , please baby , it hurts me ." Harry shushed him , "Want me to get you some ice for the pain ? I'm sure it'll help ."

Louis nodded , still not showing his face . Harry turned to the fridge and fumbled out a handful of ice , throwing it into a small thin towel and wrapping it up .

"There we go , love ." Harry said soothingly and brought the ice over , shushing Louis when he whimpered . "That's it , you're okay baby ." He soothed him .

Louis lifted his head up and looked at his wrapped up 'injured' finger , biting his lip not to smile .

"I think I know what else can help ." Louis said and reached his unwrapped hand to his back pocket , pulling out the fake blood bottle . "Let me just put a little more to make it more believable ..." He uncapped it and poured some more blood ontop of the ice , paper towels and a bit on Harry's hand .

Harry had a shocked expression on , making Louis laugh , "It's a prank , Haz ." He pulled his 'injured' hand up , "I'm okay ."

"You little shit ." Harry threw the paper towels and ice into the sink before starting to walk out of the kitchen.

"Hazzaaaa ! Come on , it's just a prank ." Louis giggled and wrapped his arms around Harry's torso to keep him from leaving , not caring his hands are covered in fake blood .

"No , go away . You little fucking shit , had me worried sick that you might've cut your finger off ." Harry tried unwrapping Louis' arms half heartedly , Louis laughed , "Admit it was a good prank , you were so bad ."

"You got me good , but you owe me ." Harry turned in his arms , wrapping his own arms around Louis . Louis nodded , "I'll get us a takeout and give you a massage as an apology ."

"Deal ." Harry gave him a soft smile , "But i'll still get my revenge ."

Louis giggled nervously , before screeching when he felt Harry's goddamn long fingers attack his ribs and under his arms with tickles - and he absolutely hates getting tickled .

"No ! No , Harry stop !" Louis laughed  and pushed at Harry's arms and chest while his legs kicked helplessly .

Harry never stopped , only holding Louis tighter and keeping his attack going .

"I'm dying ! I'm dying !" Louis screamed , deep laughter leaving his mouth .

Harry slowly stopped and released him , kissing his lips , "Payback is a bitch , aye ?"

"Rude ." Louis weakly pushed him away , before remembering the camera is still recording . "Come finish the video with me ." He took Harry's hand and turned to the camera .

"So that was the prank , give the video a thumbs up if you think I got Harry good ." Louis said , still slightly out of breath from laughing . Harry put his arm around Louis and brought him into his side , "Comment down below if you want to see me getting him back ."

"What ? You just tortured me to get me back !" Louis' eyes widened , Harry winked , "I was only getting started , little one ."

Louis huffed and crossed his arms over his chest , Harry kissed his cheek , "As I said , payback is a bitch ."

"We'll see you next video ," Louis pushed Harry away and approached the camera , "All the love ." He pouted at the camera , Harry kissed his cheek repeatedly before turning it off .

"Go wash your hands now , and you know what I like on my pizza ." Harry smirked and poked his side before leaving the kitchen .

Louis pouted , "Meanie !"

~~

Hope you liked it x
~Author