Hybrid Louis : Pool Time

Summary : Despite being a cat hybrid , Louis always wanted to try swimming . So on a hot summer day , Zayn invites them over for a swim .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry finished getting dressed and turned to the bathroom , where Louis was getting dressed himself .

"Lou , are you ready ? We need to leave soon ." Harry knocked on the door softly , a few seconds later Louis opened the door , "Yes , ready . Just - me can't do it ." He pointed to the swimtrunk's strings , Harry smiled and quickly tied them together , "There you go ."

"Thank Haz ." Louis kissed his cheek before walking past him to the room , grabbing a shirt and pulling it on .

"All ready now , let's go ." Harry held his hand out for Louis , who happily took it and intertwined their fingers .

They walked out of the house , Harry locked the door and got him and Louis into his car . Zayn invited them and some friends over for a swim , it was a pretty warm summer day and wanted to make the most out of it .

Harry helped Louis with his seatbelt before pulling out of the driveway , "Are you excited ?"

"Yes . Me want to swim , but not know how ." Louis said , "Me never was in a pool before ."

"I'll teach you how to swim , I promise you'll have so much fun ." Harry put his hand on his thigh , Louis nodded with a smile . 

Soon they reached Zayn's place , Harry got out of the driver's seat and circled the car to help Louis witht he seatbelt . He took his hand and helped him out of the car , closing the passenger's door and locking the car .

Harry walked up the pathway and right into the house , not bothering to knock since he knew everyone is most-likely at the pool already .

"We're here ." Harry walked out to the yard with Louis right behind him , Zayn , Liam and Niall were already there .

"Nice of you to join us , now get your asses in the pool ." Niall called as he lied across a floatie in the pool , Harry took his shirt off and took the sunscreen bottle , rubbing it on his arms and front .

Louis took his shirt off aswell , going to say hello to Zayn and Liam .

"Lou come here , you need sunscreen ." Harry called him , Louis pouted as he walked over . Harry chuckled , "Don't pout , I already explained you need it , right ?"

Louis nodded and held his palm up , Harry let him do his front and arms while he did his back . Louis helped Harry do his back aswell before taking his hand to go into the pool .

Harry walked down the steps into the pool , the water was cold but a nice cold . Louis stood on the first step , gasping a little at the cold feeling .

"Come on deeper ." Harry smiled at him , Louis took another step and shivered , making Harry laugh softly and splash at him .

"N-no ! Water's cold , Haz ." Louis turned away from him , Harry laughed again and held his arms out , "Come on already , it's like a giant bath ."

Louis took another step into the pool so the water reached above his knees , he shivered before taking two more steps , holding his arms to his sides so the water wouldn't touch them . 

Harry splashed him a little again , Louis squeaked and splashed him back . Harry laughed and held his hands out for Louis to take , "Come here ."

Louis took his hands , letting Harry walk him deeper into the pool . When the water reached the top of his shoulders and he could feel it on his chin he immediately clung onto Harry , pulling himself up to hang off his neck .