Halloween

Summary : Harry and Louis are at the movies watching IT , and Harry found it adorable how paranoid and scared Louis is , while forcing Harry to protect him .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis clutched Harry's arm tightly as they made their way out of the place , Harry had a smirk on his face . "You okay there ?"

"Yeah , fine . Fine ." Louis nodded , his eyes kept looking around as if to find anything that could jump on him .

"You know , we could've not watched it if you're scared ." Harry laughed softly , but Louis shook his head , "I'm not afraid ."

"You clearly are , little one ." Harry smirked , his point proved when a branch grazed Louis' arm , making him jump away and pull Harry with him .

Harry laughed and wrapped his arm around the small boy , pulling him into his chest . Louis pouted , "I swear I'm not scared , it just surprised me ."

"And made you jump ten feet in the air ." Harry teased , Louis pushed at his chest and crossed his arms , "I am not scared ."

Harry smirked but let him be , offering him his hand . Louis pouted but still took his hand , Harry kissed the back of his hand and they kept on walking .

They walked past a bush , when they heard something rustling . Louis' eyes widened and he jumped away , holding Harry's shoulders to use him as a shield . "What was that ??"

Harry chuckled softly , "Maybe it was Pennywise ."

"Don't joke about it ." Louis slapped his shoulder , when there was another rustling sound , making him jump again and pull Harry with him .

Harry let out a loud laugh as a squirrel jumped out of the bush making Louis squeal .

"You're so adorable ." Harru said through chuckles and brought Louis into his chest , Louis whined and tried pushing him away , "Stop laughing at me !"

Harry kissed his cheek before taking his hand again , "Let's go home now before another squirrel jumps on you ."

Louis smacked his arm half heatedly , pouting while clutching Harry's arm in his hands .

They walked quietly side to side , when Louis gasped loudly and hugged Harry's middle .

"What is it , Lou ?" Harry asked , a smirk on his lips . Louis pointed to the other side of the street , where a red balloon was hanging in the air .

Harry laughed , "want me to go check on it ?"

"N-no , Harry no ." Louis clutched Harry closer , fisting his jacket tightly . Harry started walking towards the balloon , pulling Louis along in the process .

"Come on out , Pennywise ." Harry called out jokingly , Louis let out a whimper and buried his face in Harry's back .

Harry stopped when he saw a guy dressed up as Pennywise walking out of the alley , he smirked and turned his attention to Louis , "Look who's here , Lou ."

"N-no , Haz please let's go home ." Louis shook his head .

"I thought you aren't scared ." Harry smirked , Louis shook his head and peeked out of Harry's back , taking a step back from the dressed up guy .

The Pennywise dressed up guy held out a paper boat , "Here . Take it ."

Harry reached out to take it , "Thanks , mate ." He smiled and watched the guy disappearing back into the alley .

"He's gone now , Lou ."

"I don't trust you anymore ."

Harry laughed and turned to face him , "It's just a costume baby , Pennywise isn't real ."

"I don't care just get me home ."

Harry kissed his head "You're so precious ." He lifted hin up in his arms , Louis clung onto him like a koala bear , deciding to wait until they get home to give Harry the silent treatment .

Once at home Harry placed Louis down , Louis turned on his heels and walked into their bedroom , closing the door and locking it .

Harry sighed and walked over , "Baby ? I'm sorry if it was too much , I was only teasing ."

There was no answer , Harry pursed his lips and knocked again . "Lou , open up for me ."

When he didn't answer , Harry pouted to himself and knew that means he's sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight .

~~

Harry woke up three hours later to Louis saying his name quietly and shaking him .

"Hey , Lou . You okay ?"

"I had a n-nightmare ."

He smiled apologetically and opened his arms , "Come here ."

Louis got under the covers and into his arms , snuggling into his chest .

Harry squeezed him and pressed a lingering kiss to his temple , "Sorry for teasing you all night ."

"It's okay , I know I'm a scaredy cat ."

"And I find it absolutely adorable ." Harry smiled and lifted his head up to peck his lips . "Now get some sleep , dream about good things ."

"Night Haz ." Louis mumbled into his neck , "Don't let Pennywise get me ."

"Never . He'll have to go through me ." Harry said with a smile , running his hand up and down Louis' back until he fell asleep .

~~

Sooo that's it , a small one since it's October now .

Hope you liked it x

~Author