Makeup Artist

Summary : Louis is Harry's makeup artist . They're also dating .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the makeup room , smiling when he saw Louis finishing up the final touches on Zayn .

"Hi Lou ." He smiled , Louis looked up and smiled back , "Hi Hazza , I'm almost done ."

Harry kissed his cheek , "Your shimmer looks good ." He pointed out the shimmer on his cheekbones , Louis smiled , "Thanks . It's the new Jeffree Star highlighter ."

He finished touching up Zayn's makeup , Zayn thanked him with a peck on the cheek before walking out of the room for his shoots .

Harry sat on the chair , Louis held his pinky out for Harry to wrap his pinky around , "Repeat after me ."

Harry smiled and wrapped his pinky around Louis' . "Okay ."

"I Harry Styles ,"

"I Harry Styles ,"

"Promise to my boyfriend Louis ,"

"That I won't annoy him while he does my makeup ."

Harry threw his head back laughing , bringing his hands to rest on his waist , which was showing between the crop top and high-waisted jeans . "You're so precious ."

"I'm serious , you always bug me and then you're late for your shoots ."

"No , I'm late for my shoots because we make out after you do my makeup and then you have to do it again ."

Louis scrunched his nose , "Well then no more making out before shoots ."

"What !" Harry gasped half-playfully , Louis turned to his makeup table and picked up the foundation bottle .

"It's bad luck not to make out with your boyfriend before shoots , you know ." Harry said .

"Says who ?" Louis bit back a laugh as he dabbed the foundation on his face .

"Says the boyfriend who needs his make out time ."

Louis leaned in and kissed his forehead quickly , "You'll deal with it ."

Harry kept pouting as Louis did his makeup . "Two can play this game ."

Louis rolled his eyes and grabbed the eyeliner , "Alright now don't move , I need to focus ."

Harry closed his eyes , and without Louis noticed he grabbed a brush from the table and brought it up to his face . Louis pulled away and grabbed the brush , "Nice try ."

Harry grumbled as Louis took the brush from his hand , Louis smiled to himself and focused on getting the eyeliner right .

Once done with the eyeliner he grabbed the mascara , "Look up ."

Harry looked up , feeling the brush on his lashes as he tried not to blink . He decided to mess with Louis again , reaching his hand out and softly tickling his tummy that was showing under the crop top .

Louis jumped away , "Stop , I'll accidentally poke you in the eye . And by accident I mean maybe on purpose ." He giggled when Harry tickled him again . Harry grinned but stopped , Louis finished with the mascara and put it down , grabbing the shimmer . He tapped it gently with his finger along Harry's cheekbones and the tip of his nose .

"Almost done ." Louis said and grabbed the lipgloss , Harry opened his mouth slightly and watched Louis as he applied the gloss on his lips .

"Close your eyes ." Louis picked up the spray , he sprayed his face three times , "We're done ."

"Now we make out ?" Harry asked and grabbed his waist , Louis chuckled and shook his head , "No , go so you won't be late ."

"Please ." Harry pulled him fully into his lap , Louis sighed , "I won't mess up your makeup , Hazza , looks too good ."

"Just one kiss . Please ." Harry tickled him once again , Louis squeaked and stood up from his lap , "No , stop it ." He laughed .

~~

"Harry ! You're late again !"

~~

I know it's short , but I hope you still liked it x

~Author