🛒 🛒 🛒

"tae do you need anything?" i ask him.

"yeah, i need some snacks." he said while pushing the trolley with eunbin in it.

"unnie i want snacks too!" eunbin said excitedly.

"sure, tae will lead you there. i'm just gonna take something from the different aisle." i said and go to the aisle i want to go.

TAEHYUNG POV

"oppa i think that's enough snacks." eunbin said to me when she see that i keep putting a bunch of different snacks in the trolley.

"it's okay eunbin. but we need more." i said and grabbing more snacks.

"oppa i'm boreddd." she says to me and i just give her my phone then she plays with it.

(a/n : damn i want to play with his phone too. i want to at least hold THE BILLBOARD NO.1 ARTIST PHONE)

i see y/n approaching me and eunbin.

"woah tae isn't that too much?" she spoke.

"eh whatever. let's gooo." i said then go to the cashier to pay all of the stuff. because i'm a man, i'll pay for her stuff too.

"tae you don't have to—" she got cut off by me.

"i want to." i said to her. after we're done there's like kinda a lot of fans waiting for me to take a picture and sign their things. good thing that the security came and me and the girls walking to the car more faster.

"well that's a mess." she said as soon as she enter the car after putting eunbin in her car seat.

??? POV

'well well well. look at them enjoying their time together. but will they enjoy their time after i posted this picture? actually...let's keep the picture first. i'm gonna get more pictures.' i smirked looking at them driving away.

🚦🚦🚦

TAEHYUNG POV

right now i'm laying on y/n's bed while she's in the bathroom doing god knows what. i scrolled through my phone while petting one of her dogs. there's this one picture caught my eyes and i decided to post this.

____________________________

Instagram