“F-fine! Th-thank you.” She mutters, looking down.

“Better. You’re welcome love~” I whisper, pulling her close to watch the sunset with her.

~(Y/N)’s POV~

The class day ended and I walked to the room where Kami was being held, looking to the officers guarding it.

“S-so… what’s the verdict?” I ask shakily.

“He can remain here. So long as he doesn’t have the memories. His punishment is remaining a hero, with you constantly there to keep his memories in check.” says the detective.

“O-okay. Thank you sir.” I whisper, bowing.

“The second he mentions anything about the League, wipe his memories and restart him where he left off.”

“Yes sir.” I say, walking into the room after taking the key from the officer. I release Denki from his loop and settle onto my knees next to him.

“Hey Kami… how’re you feeling?” I ask soothingly.

“A little foggy… wh-what happened?” He asks, rubbing his forehead with his now free hands.

“The league attacked and took you captive. We just got you back. Do you remember anything?”

“N-no… just going on a date with you then it’s all foggy.”

“Good… they did some terrible things to you.” I whisper. He looks at his arms, furrowing his brows.

“What happened here?”

“They make you push your quirk to the limits… it backfired.” I whisper, hating that I had to lie to the man I loved. But it’s for the best.

“And what happened here?” He asks, gently touching the scars on my neck.

“Th-they turned you on me… it’s alright though. I don’t mind it. And it’s not your fault love.” I whisper, taking his hand in mine and walking out of the room.

“We’re gonna go to our dorm now. Okay?” I ask softly, leading him towards the dorm building. He nods, following me closely. Once we arrived in the dorms, I allowed Kami into mine, going to get us some snacks.

I walk to the common area and gather the rest of our class.

“Why’s he here (Y/N)?” asks Mina.

“The police let him go. The punishment is hero work, seeing how set he was on villainy and also I have to keep his head clear of League thoughts.”

“Okay, so we can’t talk about what he did?”

“No, never… As far as he’s concerned, he was kidnapped and they used him. Got it?” I ask sternly. They all nod.

“Good. Now, who the hell ate all my goldfish?!” I shout, shaking the empty container.

Sato calmed me down and gave me a fresh plate of cookies to share with Kami. I thank Sato and grab a couple glasses of chocolate milk, going to my room. I see Kami sitting cross legged on the bed.

“Oh, (Y/N)! Did Sato bake those?” He asks, reaching for the cookies.

“Yep! Just to welcome you back!” I say cheerily.

“Kami, I spoke to the therapist that examined you after we got you back and she says that I have to keep the memories away, because they would be too traumatic… so, every night I have to use my Quirk on you.Is that okay?” I ask softly.

“Of course. I don't think I wanna remember.”

“Okay.” I whisper, climbing into the bed and pulling up our streaming service, putting on a comedic movie to lighten the mood. I grab my softest blanket and wrap it around us, curling into his side while I nibble on a cookie.

“(Y/N)...”

“Yes Kami?”

“I love you… so much… you know that right?”

“Of course, what's wrong?”

“Nothing… I just wanted to tell you that I love you a lot… and I want to apologize for whatever I did to you under the League’s control.”

“Hey, it’s okay.  I personally love the scar… it’s almost like… like you marked me~” I whisper, gently rubbing a hand over the scar.

“O-Oh…” Kami whispers, blushing.

“I’d even let you do it again.” I whisper, kissing his jaw before focusing back on the movie. Kaminari blushes, his free hand moving to rest on my hip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all, here's part 2! I'm gonna do a part 3 with possible smut!

Luv y'all,
Aisy Daisy