Part 12

"Okay, it's time..." Barron says.

    Barron grabs a suitcase and puts clothes, phone charger, an extra pair of shoes & socks, a tooth brush, his mother's skin care thing, and a hair brush inside of it.

"I don't want to live here anymore."

    Barron makes sure that no one is in the hallway and makes his way outside. Once he goes outside he hides behind a bush because he sees a few guards making sure that no one comes in to attack the president. When the guards walk away to the other side, Barron starts running with the suitcase and makes it out without anyone noticing. He makes his way to the park where he first met his first love. When he gets there he sees Y/n waiting for him.

"Y/n?" Barron says

"Barron!" Y/n says

Y/n runs up to him and hugs him for about 15 seconds.

"Let's go, kennedy and julian are waiting for us in the car." Y/n says.

"Cool." Barron says

While holding hands they walk to the car.

"Hey" Kennedy says

"Hey barron" Julian says.

"Hey, I missed you guys." Barron says

"Us too." Kennedy says

"Where's Noah?" Barron asks.

"At home." Kennedy says.

"Where's Stefany?" Barron asks.

"Um, they go by Charlie now, and they're at home with Noah." Kennedy says.

Barron is shocked when he heard what Kennedy said.

"Shit, deadnamed them!" Barron exclaimed.

"It's okay, you didn't know." Y/n says.

"I hope that they don't find out that I am missing within 10 minutes!" Barron says.

"Let's not think about that right now." Julian says.

After a 20 minute drive, they finally made it to Kennedy & Charlie's house.