Part 8

- The White House -

"Where were you this past week?!" Donald demanded

"I-i made some friends and lived with them because I hate it here!" Barron says as he is about to cry.

"We thought you got kidnapped!" Melania says.

"Okay, and??" Barron responds

"You cannot speak to you mother like that!" Donald says.

"Sorry mom." Barron says rolling his eyes.

"I heard you have three gay friends!" Donald says disgusted.

"Um, I didn't know they were gay." Barron says

"You better not be watching that disgusting, ugly gay bitch named James Charles!" Donald says.

"I- i'm not." Barron lies

"Give me you phone, I have to see if you are listening to that Bisexual slut Halsey." Donald says.

"She isn't a slut!" Barron yells.

"Who is girl in red." Donald asks.

"She is a gay singer." Secret Service guy #4 says.

"WHAT?!" Donald yells angrily.

Donald starts removing halsey and girl in red from his playlist. All Barron can do is watch in sadness in anger.

"I don't want to see them on your playlist ever again, if I see one or both of them I am deleting all of your gaming and movie watching accounts!" Donald says.

Tears start to fall out of Barron's eyes but no one seems to care.

"O-ok." Barron says

"Now go to your bedroom, you can get you phone back tomorrow!" Donald says.

    Barron runs to his room, quickly shuts the door and jumps on his bed before crying. All he can think about is what his dad has said and he can't stop thinking about his friends, especially his girlfriend. So many questions were going through my mind at the moment. 'What if I forget about them?? What if they forget about me?? What if my dad reads the text messages between us?? What if my accounts get deleted??' I can't believe those horrible things he had said about  Halsey and James Charles! I close my eyes and go to sleep hoping I can forget about all of this shit.

Barron Trump x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें