Part 4 - Barron's Rant

~ The Next Day

Barron looked stressed and sad so we decided to ask him if he was okay, and what is going on with him.

"Can I vent?" Barron asks without a smile

"Sure." ash says.

    "I used to have 10 friends but DONALD made him get rid of two of them because they are part of the LGBT community,  and he got rid of five of them because they are Mexican. The last three are pretending to hate the LGBT community and they are pretending to agree with what he says so they can stay friends with me. 

I really love them for that. I don't understand why anyone likes him? He had said that he would date my half sister if he weren't her father. He doesn't really like Mexicans at all, I can't believe that he wants to build a wall.  I am not allowed to have social media because "he said so." I can never have any fast food because he said that it is unhealthy which is dumb because I sometimes see his fat ass eating McDonalds. 

I have a stupid bed time, my bed time is at 9pm every single day. Whenever i don't have school he says that my bedtime is at 10pm. 10:00 is literally and hour after 9:00. The only time i can stay up late is only for New Years. I hate my bedtime and I hate my father. I am so ashamed to be called his fucking son. I still can't believe that so many people bullied me just because I am his son. I didn't do anything to them, all I did was exist. 

I cried when there were people trying to find out if I were autistic or not. I am not even autistic, I was just a fucking tired 10 year old, It was literally 3am!! I'm pretty sure my mom doesn't like his dusty, crusty, pedophile, racist, annoying orange stink ugly ass. I am pretty sure you four are the only ones that love me." Barron says on the verge of crying.

"There are so many gen z's that love you." Kennedy says

Y/n hungs him and rubs his back so he can feel better.

"many people make fan cams & edits of you on youtube." Ash says.

~ Kennedy goes to youtube and shows him two fan cams ~

First video they watch:

    "Wow, they are so talented. I can't believe thst more than four people care about me!" barron says while smiling.

    "Yep, you're not alone." Y/n Says.

     "I want to watch more!" Barron says, excited.

Second video they watch:

    "I love these edits, what app do they use?" barron asks.

    "Video Star and Funimate." Kennedy says

    "But it takes them almost an hour to make edits because they want it to be perfect." Ash says.

    "Wow!" Barron says

    "lets make a tik tok." ash says

  ~ Kennedy opens tik tok ~

     They make one video on Kennedy's account. We decide to do the "savage" dance. We taught barron how to do it. Stefany records the whole thing because she is camera shy.