Harry and I found ourselves sitting in the back two seats, his arm draped around my bare shoulder as my legs dangled over his lap, me more intoxicated than him.

"You performed very well tonight," I whispered in Harry's ear so that nobody could hear us.

"Thank you pretty girl," Harry whispered back, the two of us cherishing the moments we get to spend alone together, as they seem to be too far and in between these days.

Our moment of solitude was interrupted loudly by James and Ruby yelling loudly about something at the front of the van, Helene giggling loudly at whatever was said and Mitch telling them to 'be quiet or you can get out right here.'

As we approached the busy nightlife strip, I felt my phone buzzing in the bag that was hanging over my shoulder but I decided to ignore it, knowing it was either my mum or Lauren probably calling to ask about something mundane.

"Alright, get out guys," Adam called from the passenger seat, all of us slowly climbing out of the van, Harry keeping a protective hand on my back until we reached Club Mystique, which was oddly busy for a Wednesday night but I suppose that's what you get with people on their European trips and locals taking advantage of that.

"You good?" Harry asked me and I nodded as we reached the front of the line, the bouncer immediately recognising Harry and waving us in.

"Yeah I'm right, why?" I asked hurriedly, knowing that Harry would be able to tell that I was lying if I dwelled on my answer too long.

"You just seem quiet, that's all," he said to me as we were ushered through the club by two security guards, leading us through the busy crowd to what appeared to be the VIP section, our table waiting for us by the far corner.

"I'm okay," I said, not knowing if I really was or not but I decided to push it out of my mind and take advantage of the bottles of Moët champagne waiting for us on the table.

"Jeff's doing no doubt," Sarah said gesturing to the bottles and we all nodded in agreement, as it seemed like something the older man would do.

"Well let's drink up then, the night is still young," Helene said, her thick French accent as prominent as ever among the array of British and American people in the group.

"Cheers to that," James said as he popped open a bottle, being careful to not let the cork explode everywhere as we all slid into the booth, eager to get the night underway before our afternoon flight to Belgium tomorrow afternoon.

The night, as per usual, quickly progressed. James and Ruby had pulled Mitch and Sarah onto the dancefloor and Helene were busy at the bar taking shots of tequila with Adam and Clare, leaving Harry and me to our own devices.

"You look very pretty tonight," he whispered in my ear, the two of us the only ones left at our booth in the VIP section.

"Mmm, just pretty?" I questioned jokingly, cocking my head to the side with a grin on my face, making Harry scoff as he ran a hand through his hair, staring at me with a small smirk on his face.

"You know what I think of you Anna," he said darkly and the grin left my face as my lips parted into a small 'o,' shape as his hands reached for my face, his rings feeling cool against my flushed cheeks.

His lips met mine and I instantly melted against him, my hands gravitating to his hips where I placed them gently, using my grip to pull myself closer to him.