" Count De'Winter, Charlotte Maxon, Anne Lebroi, Lady Claric, Milady."

" Milady, I know her,I saw with Rochefort."

"She's switched sides again." Porthos says " working with the cardinal no doubt."

"So what are you gonna do if you find her?"

Before anybody can answer, we hear someone outside.

" musketeers, open up and surrender by order of the cardinal!"

"You were followed." Aramis says

we look out to see Rochefort outside calling their names.

It's time to leave.

With help from a well placed distraction from Planchet, the others get out.

Me and Planchet meet up with the others later knowing the guards can't arrest the two of us for just being there.

When we get there Rochefort's men are crawling all over the place.

With help from Constance we are able to get on a boat.

I just hope she's safe.

We talk about the plan and when we land we get it in motion.

Milady has seen me before so I can't really help with the main plan so I help out D'artangan on his side.

Unfortunately this also means seeing Buckingham face-to-face again.

" well, well, well, look at what the cat dragged in."

Oh God not this.

" so how's the old Athos aye? Still his surly insufferable self I'm sure. Sending a boy, and a woman, to do a man's job. I should be insulted."

The prick leans into D'artangan's ear,

" what were you after anyways? Secrets, spies, it's all a game really. Although the price of loss as you'll discover, is a little bit high."

D'artangan and I stay quiet,

" What? No last words, or insult, please for mercy or-"

"What time is it?" D'artangan asks

" about 2 o'clock? Why, are you in a rush?"

D'artangan points to the window as an airship comes into view.

"They weren't the distraction." I say.

"We were." D'artangan finishes off.

We races to the window as the guns and fire machines destroy the room. I jump and start working on picking the lock on my handcuffs as Athos helps D'artangan up.

I go and help D'artangan unlock his cuffs  as Athos explains where the diamonds really are.

I head down to greet our esteemed guest and give Planchet a warm congrats.

After greeting Planchet I open the door for our thief to be met with a gun at my head.

Athos looks and manages to say " Don't-" before I hear a click.

I roll my eyes and look at her "we weren't going to leave you with a working gun."

She returns my eye roll, and looks over to Athos, "what happens now?"

"You give the diamonds." he says

"Or we take them off your corpse." I say

" dealers choice." He finishes off

She leans over to him. " Anything else you'd like me to take off?" Ticking me off further.

"Outside now." He says a little fast, clearly not liking this conversation very much.

I do not like her.

We go back to the others Milady walking in front of us encase she tries anything.

"Hello boys, been a while." She turns to D'artangan "This must be the young Gascon."

D'artangan nods, "We've met before."

Milady smiles in recognition, "Ah yes, small world."

"I didn't let Rochefort kill you, you do remember that don't you?"

When did this happen?

He nods not giving her the pity she is asking for. Seeing it isn't working she turns to Athos.

"Did you kill Buckingham?"

"No."

"I wasn't in the mood to start a war." I add.

"But you will kill me."

"Yes."

"You would spare him, but kill me." She repeats

"Yes, I don't hate Buckingham." Athos says.

She stops for a moment thinking before she starts to grab something from, uh, there. All the boys aim at her in case it's a weapon.

She stops for a moment before pulling out a piece of paper, and lays it on the desk.

"Here, you may find use for this."

"Move."

We go outside and and Milady goes to the edge. And she turns around as Athos points the gun at her.

she reaches out her hand to him and says,

"Athos..."

Before letting herself fall.

Athos goes over and looks up and down a few times as Aramis comes over.

"At least she died the way she lived, on her own terms."

"She did it for me. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I had pulled the trigger." Athos says.

I pat him in the shoulder and give him a small smile of understanding as I walk back.

ONE MORE CHAPTER YALL!!! Sorry I didn't proof read but I am trying to hurry!!!! 

P. S. I may make a small epilogue, but who knows!