2 O'clock

~Skipping to where you've made it to Paris~

As I ride along the old roads I take in the sights of the lively city, when a small girl is pushed in front of my horse, Charity.

"WHOA!"

I yell stopping before the girl is nearly crushed.

Getting off Charity I rush to the young girl helping her up and dusting her off. She looked to be five or six with pretty blonde hair.

"Are you alright?" I ask checking to see if she was injured

"No I'm alright, I'm sorry for ruining your ride monsieur" (that...that's how its spelled right? Edit: has been fixed!)

Eh? Does she think I'm a man? I know i have a deeper voice than most girls but its not that deep...

I ponder her word for a moment until it hits me,

I'm still wearing my cape/hood and hat so low that one can see my face.

Oops.

I'll play along for now I honestly don't want to explain my reasons for the hood to her right now.

"My ride? How is that more important than a charming young lady's well being?"

She looks down blushing at my compliment. "Mamma says to always say sorry if you bother someone"

Chuckiling at her darling manners I look around for anyone who may be her mother or father.

"Well you may say sorry but there is nothing to forgive my darling. Now, where would you be off to?"

"I was just walking around."

"Hm sound lovely would it be alright if I joined your on you excursion?"

Smiling she looks at me "Okay! But I need to head back soon!"

So of we went on our little outing during which I found out her name, Marie.

(A/n this outing was like ten minutes long)

"Well mon amie, lets get you home-"

I was about to ask the way to her house when a young man bumped into me and Marie making her fall

"Hey!" I yell grabbing his arm

"Watch where your going!" Honestly I wasn't angry about him bumping me, but him bumping Marie was another issue entirely

"Sorry I'm chasing a man!"

"Well say sorry to the young lady you just pushed to the ground." I snap back

"Sorry." He says hastily

"It's alright."

Helping Marie up I sternly remark "Honestly your parents must be ashamed if thats how you apologize to someone YOU knock over."

The boy turns to me and quickly says "Coopers Yard St.Germain 2 o' clock." Before running of into the crowd (I moved Aramis to 3 o' clock)

"You didn't have to yell at him on my account." Little Marie says in a hushed tone

"No I didn't, but if that is how he acts to a child then someone must teach him a lesson, might as well see it's done right."

Marie puffed her cheek and crossing she states
"I am not a child."

Smiling at how she stood up for herself finally if only to me I correct myself.

"Ah, that is right you are a darling mature lady."

She smiles at me,

"Now, let's get you home."