A Mission

It seems like King Loui wants a ball, I'm not sure why all the sudden but who am to judge.

I walk over to Anne's room to say hello before I leave to get information and our mystery intruder.

"Take my diamonds to the jewelers, I want the King's undivided attention." I hear Anne say as I enter.

"Trust me, you won't need them to get his attention." I state with a smile.

"Still, they were an anniversary gift from him so I want to." She turns to me and I see her glowing.

She really loves him.

"My Queen we have a problem." I turn to see Constance with a worried expression.

Oh no.

~Time skip cause you know why~

Anne is crying as me and Constance try to comfort her.

"There, there Anne." I whisper to her

"Don't worry, all hope might not be lost." Constance says

~I always wonder why she wait until night to tell them, but time skip!~

Constance and I bang on the door and Planchet opens it,

"Coming coming! Hold your horses! it's not a matter of life and death you know."

Constance pulls down her hood

"Actually, it is."

Constance explain what he will need to do and he repeats it but I don't listen and start packing to go.

"Did I miss anything?" Is all I here as I wasn't too focused on them

"All in five days." Constance says

"A minor detail. Now, I only have one question for you. Why I the world would I do that?"

Constance doesn't respond so I turn around and see her kissing him

Well, that's one way to get him to go.

They finish and D'artangan looks at her

"England it is."

D'artangan turns and tell the others about the mission.

" The diamonds, Buckingham, Tower of London, five days, and Queens reputation as we know it. So who's with me?"

They all stay silent till Porthos speaks up,

"Well, I should imagine the Queen would be quite generous. 'Count Porthos', has a nice ring to it."

Constance and D'artangan look at each other.

" besides, I heard the English women are a lot like a frosted bowl of champagne. Cold on the outside, but once you warm them up..."

"This isn't a great cause..." Aramis starts, "...but it will have to do." He pulls out a collection of weapons and lays it on the table.

" Buckingham is there, and so is she."

"Who?"