Tutor?

Athos POV

I knew we shouldn't have fought, now look at us.

Summoned to the king's palace for punishment.

Well this is a fine mess, at least Y/N won't have any punishment.

Wait, Why should I care? She SHOULD be punished with us!

Her words had gotten to me more than I wanted to admit. She looked just as broken as me if not more.

She could be lying again.

No that pain is not something you can fake. Those tears were real.

Why does it even matter to me?

Before I had the time to answer, I heard the announcer speak.

"His Majesty the King."

We all kneel as King Loui walk toward us with the cardinal behind him.

"Well, well, well..." he starts.

"Brawling with the cardinals guards, very bad. What have to say for yourselves?"

"We-" D'artangan starts but Aramis interupts him.

"Humbly beg you pardon your Majesty." Thank God for Aramis' quick thinking.

"Yes well I should hope so to, so how many were there in the altercation?"

We didn't want to drag F/M/L, uh Y/N into this but there would be witnesses so we agreed we would have to tell the truth.

"There were five of us against fifty of them, your Majesty."

"Five against fifty?" We nod

"...and you beat them like a drum?"

The cardinal fake coughs to get the King back on track.

"Yes and you will have to be reprimanded, of course, quite harshly I'm afraid. You do understand that don't you?" He asks

"Yes, your Majesty." I answer.

The King stops for a second "You said five, correct?"

We nod again.

"Well what happened to the fifth man?" We honestly didnt have an answer for where he- she was. I was about to just say they left when I heard the announcer again.

"Her Majesty the Queen."

The Queen and her ladies in waiting came out, both the King and D'artangan were looking at their respective ladies looking completely smitten. I was looking too but I could feel my eyes widen slightly as I saw one out of place person.

A H/L, H/C haired, E/C eyed, girl with trousers on,

Y/N, what was she doing here?

I look back at D'artangan as his eyes go wide as well then look back at Y/N who now is trying to hide a smile as she wink in our direction.

I am confused.   (A/N. I aM cOnFuSiOn! Jk, jk)

I look back to see Aramis and Porthos smirking at me, I don't like the look in their eyes.

"A-anne what a...pleasant surprise!"

The Queen nods "my ladies in waiting and I wanted to see the valiant musketeers who stood against the cardinal's guards. Five against fifty, or was it five hundred?" She turn back to D'artangan's girl who looks down.

"Just fifty, your Majesty, it was an off day." I say causing Y/N to bite her lip trying not laugh.

The King laughs "That's my musketeers for you, by the time they write songs it'll be five thousand!"