Happy Valentines Day

I sit in my chair excited for the start of today. A day to celebrate love! I had my present route ready so that I had as much time as I could for the love of my life!

I keep moving around on the seat before deciding to just get an early start on everything. Taking my present I walk down and ride out to the palace to give the first of my presents.

I make my way up to Anne's room and meet Loui on my way.

"Ah! Hello Madame Y/N! I thought you would be heading out with Athos?"

I smile at him noting the package under his arm. "I shall be, but I have a present for you and Anne to deliver first."

We go in and I chat with Anne a bit before heading out.

And on to my next stop.

I ride faith out to the tailors and knock on the door.

"Ah! Hello you must be here to see Maria." I smile and hand off my package and make my way to my final destination.

As I go to knock on the door I feel a hand on my shoulder. I groan and turn to see some drunk man in the Cardinals Guard uniform.

"Hello there Miss pretty~"

I may just throw up or punch this man.

I try my best not to attack him and politely say hello before turning to leave. I get a step away before the man grabs me and forcefully turns me around and starts yelling that I can't just walk away.

Getting into my face I can smell the alcohol on him. I feel disgusted, it's only cute to see someone this drunk when it's Athos. When he does he clings onto me and tell me about his adventures.

Realizing the drunkard was talking to me. I stop thinking about Athos and try to listen to what ever rubbish this man is attempting to say.

"-and you should show me some respect for even trying to flirt with a ugly thing like you!"

I was about to tell him off when I feel someone put their arms around me.

"Darling is anything wrong?"

I smile and lean into him. "No, just a poor foolish drunk who thinks I should interested in him."

He pulls me a bit closer and we just stare into each other's eye for a bit.

Athos attention is back on the drunk when he starts shouting something like "who are you!?" And "Do you know who I am!?" I can't really tell since I focusing on the clearly more important man beside me.

Athos looks at the man and stops him mid sentences.

"Alright, I do not know or care who you are. If you ever touch my woman again I will slice you arms off so you will touch anyone again."

The man looks shocked before turning red, hopefully he's sobering up a bit but I doubt it.

"I am one of the Cardinals Guards how dare you ever speak to me like that!" I swear the mans face was a tomato at this point.

"And I'm one of the Kings musketeers, what of it?" Athos looks quite annoyed at this point.

"That doesn't even matter don't force a woman to talk to you when she clearly isn't interested."

Athos signals we should leave, so we start walking away before he turns to say on more thing.

"By the way, next time you call her ugly I will cut off your tongue."

He takes my hand and leads my inside the house. When we get in I give everyone their presents and grab Athos to go up to his room.

I close the door behind us and go to hug him. He hugs back and we start slowly dancing in each others arms.

"So my darling, how shall we spend this fine day?" Athos says breaking out lovely silence. I smile and burry my face in his chest. "I honestly couldn't care less, as long as I get to spend it with you."

He chuckles and holds me closer. "Well that sounds wonderful. Later we can go and get something to eat just the two of us." I nod and he leads me sit on his bed.

We both hold each other close and just bask in the company of one another.

A/n HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YALL!!!!!!