Beginning 1

A/n note
Hi, there this is going to be part of the story well not these words but like you know what I mean. Anyways I just wanted to say I'm not sure if there will be any smuts or lemons because I'm not sure I'll know how to write it. Anyways here are the keys.

Keys

Italics mean thoughts
L/n Y/n - last name your name
H/c - Hair color
H/l - Hair length
F/c - Favorite color
E/n - Enemy name
F/d - Favorite drink
n/n - Nickname
You are 15
You are like 5'4
any body shape you want
You can choose your birthday
By the way, in your universe, you don't have quirks.
(You can choose your aesthetic)
You are a weeb (obviously)
(NO you don't know about BNHA cause it won't fit the plot if you know shoto)
No Family Info for now
You are a loner (no friends for you )
And if there are any more keys I'll tell you in the story 😃

Lastly, there will be a lot of grammar errors.

Beginning 1

When was the last time you thought of life? When was the last time you thought of how you live? What if I told you it was fake? Would you believe me?

Y/n pov

I have always been afraid of my mirror for no reason. I can't recall when this fear started but I know that every time I get up in the middle of the night I dare not look at the mirror. I was always afraid I would see something that wasn't there. For some reason, I was afraid of my mirror but I was also drawn to it. When I looked at my reflection I wouldn't see myself but a mirror and I would feel a connection. Although this sounds fake maybe it was a different reality that we couldn't comprehend. Is this thought a reality or do I just need to sleep it is two in the morning? I usually sleep around this time since I can't sleep anytime before.
I should probably sleep earlier but my mind always wanders and keeps me up. But at this time while my mind wanders I somehow drift to sleep.

I woke up to the sight of my ceiling. I let a sigh out and checked the time. "5:40"
great I let out a sigh. I might as well get ready for school. Or should I say hell? I got up and looked for my uniform to take a shower. As I went to the bathroom I hit my toe on the frame of the door. "FUCK!" That hurt like a bitch. I sighed and walked into the bathroom letting the water turn hot while I undress. Once I get in the shower I yelp at the temperature of the water. Damm, I shouldn't shower with this water. Welp who cares I like it. I washed my body and caressed my scalp because I fucking can.

When I finished my shower I wrapped my body with my towel and brushed my teeth. (Insert your hygiene routine)
When I finished my hygienic routine I left my room and got dressed. Once I was properly dressed I brushed my humid hair (or not if you don't want hair) (also feel free to choose your hairstyle). Once I finished I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I looked at my phone and saw the time "7:00". I ate my breakfast and walked to the door to put my shoes on. Then I headed to the train station.

~Time skippp a gift from lazy A/N~
Y/n×A/n pov

You got off the train and walked to your school. As you were walking you felt a tug on your backpack. Fuckkk it's this bitch again. "Oi! Stupid Bitch!" E/n said with her annoying ass voice. " What do you want E/n!?" You replied frustrated. "Who said you can talk to me like that! Have you not learned SHIT!" She yelled in your face. You rolled your eyes and scoffed. " Do you honestly think I give a fuck with weak ass beatings!" You spat back. E/n then widened her eyes with anger and shock she started shaking with anger. " I'LL KILL YOU! YOU UGLY BITCH!" She tried punching you. You dodged it and pushed her. " Look here you ugly fucking roach I'm tired and I have a class to get to so move." You said in a tired and annoyed tone. E/n stood there shook and her "friends" gasped in shock.

~In class~ gift from me!♡

You sat down in class and Ignored everyone since no one talks to you anyway. But then you heard everyone quiet down. So you looked up and saw your teacher walk in and get ready to start the lesson. Then he started speaking and bla bla bla.

Time skip cause school isn't important!

You sighed and walked into your room. You look to your mirror accidentally and instantly yell. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK!" you fell back in complete shock. There was a person in your mirror. No there was a whole ass different room!? You got up slowly and walked toward your mirror. And then YOU COVERED THAT SHIT UP! Omg, this is straight out of a horror movie. Lucky for me I'm not stupid. (or are you?)

You looked at your covered mirror and thought about what you had seen. Was that a guy? Why was his hair different? Is he a ghost? He looked kinda hot. W-Wait w-what! Shut up! Stupid! You slapped your red face and sighed. You were so confused and scared.

Cliffhanger hahahahha I'm sorry I'm at my brain capacity. Also, I should mention I don't have a plot I'm winging it. So please enjoy.

ALSO, love yourself. In the words of my babies BTS♡
Sorry If you don't like BTS don't worry tho I'm not toxic I'm the kind of Army that loves all♡♡.

Anyways have a nice day or night!