Četrpatsmit

"I am happy? Do you think that I am freaking happy?" Harry fumed with anger. "I will have a child with someone who I see as a friend while the person that I love is sneaking around and falling in love with somebody else?"

A single tear slid down Harry's cheek as he understood that he admitted the one thing that scared him the most. He had fallen out of love with his wife, his pregnant wife. And he has fallen in love with somebody that he can never truly be with.

"Y-you l-love me?" Niall's breath shook as he took few steps back; his back hitting the hedge of roses.

Harry's heart was hammering in his chest. He couldn't; he couldn't break Niall's heart, but he was married and about to be a father. He needed to think about his kid's future; but can he give up on his desires?

"Come with me, Niall." Harry whispered as he turned around and started his way out of the maze; Niall trailed behind him; his heart hurting from happiness; he loves me?

"Mr Styles, can we sto-" Niall was cut off by Harry turning around to face him and pressing his body against Niall's. Niall's back pressed against the sharp thorns of the roses and he gasped a little.

"We have no time, little one." Harry looked around before quickly pressing his lips against Niall's. The kiss was short; but it held so much unspoken emotions and feelings.

Harry had missed Niall's soft, pink lips against his. They felt magical and so, so right. Harry only wished that he had met Niall before meeting Amelia; but then he understood; that he never could have; because then Niall was even bigger of a child.

"My dear Niall, I heard what you said and I want you to know; how deeply saddened I am for hurting you like this; but you know that what we have is very, very wrong?" Harry pressed his forehead against Niall's and closed his eyes; afraid of seeing disappointment and hurt lacing in those crystal blues.

"I-if it's wrong, then why does it feel so heavenly good when you make love to me? Why does every touch of yours leave a trail of goosebumps on my skin? If it's so wrong as you say, then why are you the first thing that I think about when I open my eyes and the last thought before I drift to sleep; to only dream sweet dreams about you?" Niall rushed his words; he felt that he had to convince Harry; that he was good; he was better then Mrs Amelia.

Harry felt his heart breaking; he adored the young boy; he truly did; but he couldn't continue what he was doing with him when the baby arrives; so with heavy heart he spoke.

"My love; I am so sorry; but I can't be with you after my child is born. He or she will need me around them and so will Amelia; but I am selfish and not ready to loose you yet." Harry felt Niall's body stiffen under his touch.

"N-No. either it's me or your family." Niall was shaking like an autumn leave that was trying to hold on to the branch of the almost naked tree. So vulnerable and alone.

"Boy, don't be like this. We still have couple or more months left until the arrival of the baby; we can love each other as long as it's possible." Harry pleaded; altho he knew that he was in the wrong. He was letting the young boy play with his feelings; Harry has never been so weak.

"Then I will continue to see Liam; he is good for me. He cherishes me and h-"

"He fucks with his master; you aren't only one that he kisses Niall." Harry felt anger rising in his stomach again; how Niall dared to talk back to him; it was something unimaginable.

"N-no he doesn't." Niall's small palms flew in front of his trembling lips; his eyes starting to glisten under the sun. "He would have told me a thing like that."