Pieci

"Dearest husband, can we go for a sunset ride around the town?" Amelia clinged her body on that of her husbands. After week of being completely bed bound, Harry was up and about.

"As you please, my dear." Harry said in a soft voice that masked his frustration. He hadn't seen Niall for a week and he felt himself going crazy. He needed to see him. And now when he was going to get his horse, he would see him. That made the older man nervous.

"I already asked Alexander to get Genevieve ready. So I will go and get her. Let's meet at the grand gate?" Amelia placed a quick kiss on her husbands lips and Harry in return placed his strong hands on her hipbones and massage little circles there.

From inside of the stable a soft cry escaped Niall's lips as he watched the loved up couple interact with each other. He felt jealousy form in the pit of his little heart. I am his. He should hold me like that. He should touch me like that. And I should be the one that he kisses.

"Boy, where are you?" Niall was startled by Harry's harsh voice. He whipped his eyes and quickly got up from the wooden box on which he was sitting.

"I-I am here." Niall stuttered and cursed himself under his breath. He didn't dare to look up. He didn't want Mr. Styles to see his bloodshot eyes. He heard loud steps move closer to him until they stopped in front of him.

"Look at me." Harry demanded, but Niall didn't move. He was frozen and afraid to look up. "I asked for you too look at me, little one."

Niall shook his head 'no' and started to shake as hot tears started to roll down his cheeks. Mr. Styles sighed and pulled the young boy in his embrace. He started to pat his back with slight strokes. And in return Niall's small, trembling arms wrapped around his body.

"What's wrong, cherub?" Harry asked as he squeezed the Irish lad even closer to his own body. "Why a boy so lovely as you are crying like this?"

"N-nothing, Mr. Styles!" Niall sniffled and looked up to be startled by Mr. Styles eyes already roaming his face.

"Don't you dare to lie to me, boy." Harry's eyes had become dark and his irises were nowhere to be seen as lust for the boy in his arms took over him. "That's a thing for what you get punished. Lying is bad, you understand that?"

Niall felt his body heat rise and he knew that if his mum saw him right now, then he would be locked inside of a chamber for the rest of his life. But at exact moment all that Niall wanted to do was let Mr. Styles punish him, so he didn't acknowledge what he said before.

"You really don't like to use your words, boy." Harry griped the fabric of Niall's shirt just above his bum and god have mercy how he wanted to let his hands wonder lower. "You will have to be punished. Be here at midnight."

"But, Mr. Styles, my mother won't let me wonder around at night. So I will have to miss this punishment of yours." Niall hid his little smirk as he gasped the moment that Mr. Styles free hand grabbed his chin and his other hand pressed him closer to his toned body.

"Don't amuse oneself. You will sneak out and be here or else the punishment that will follow will be even worse." Harry let go of Niall and went over to Spirit. He got on top of the horse and turned to face Niall. "From tomorrow you will get your own chambers. Someone who is mine will have a room to himself."

~

"Harry, where are you going in this ungodly hour?" Amelia rubed here eyes as she heard her husband open their bedroom doors.

"I can't sleep, my dear. I want to get some fresh air. Maybe will have a walk around the rose garden." Harry felt his heart race faster, because he was going to let himself do things that a married man shouldn't do. A man his age shouldn't do to a boy so young.