Septiņpatsmit

It was easier said then done. It was easy to tell Niall that Harry will come up with a plan of how they can be together, but reality was much more vicious than Harry expected.

"No offence, Amelia. But why are your parents still here?" Harry asked his wife; when her parents left for a walk near river Dane. "I thought that we moved here to be far away from our parents?"

"Yes, we did. But with the baby on its way and you always WORKING, I feel extremely alone." Amelia was suspicious of her husbands whereabouts, but she still didn't have any proof.

"I am next to you more then ever. I am putting my work on hold so I can rub your feet whenever you need and to bring you tea. Don't try to tell me that you are feeling alone." Harry was angry, he really was. For the last two weeks he had nearly seen Niall, and he was going mad. "Please, talk with your parents. Ask them to leave, so we can enjoy this time as a family."

Harry felt love towards his child. But all of his affection for Amelia was gone. But he still hadn't found a way how he can end his marriage, so he still can see his child and without Amelia's dad destroying his business.

"Fine. As you wish, love. May I get a kiss?" Amelia asked with a sickeningly sweet voice and Harry had to oblige; so he went over to her and let her kiss his lips; unfortunately she wanted more and soon it was a make out session which made Harry super uncomfortable.

"T-thank you, darling." Harry smiled as big as he could and went over to the door. "I have a client coming to check some of the horses today, may I leave you with the maids?"

"Yes, my love. If anything, they will come for you." Amelia smiled and watched as her husband went away. Her head already trying to come up with a plan of how she could keep him in her life.

Harry felt his heart beating in a rhythm that wasn't healthy, but all the lying and sneaking around was catching to him. He didn't like to be a cheater, but what can you do when your heart goes and falls in love on its own?

With heavy steps Harry went to the stables to be met with a charming young lad. He looked very well dressed and it meant that Harry could try and sell one of his horses for a bigger price.

"Hello, you must be Mr Graham?" Harry extended his arm towards the young gentlemen and was greeted back the same way.

"Please, call me Matthew or Matt. I am not very big on formalities." Matt smiled and looked around the stable. "You have very nice stable, my sir."

"Harry, I am the same with formalities." Harry smiled and went over to Matt. "I am renovating them soon. I recently bought this land."

"Oh, yeah. This used to be the Tomlinson manor, didn't it?" Matt smiled in Harry's direction.

"Yes. Tomlinson family are very dear friends to me, so this seamed as a perfect deal." Harry smiled back, before noticing Niall riding on Spirit outside the stable, his heart doing a leap.

"What caught your attention?" Matt asked with curiosity.

"Oh. I just saw my stable boy taking out for a ride my favourite horse. That horse had been mine for so many years, but it always captivates my attention." But with Niall on him, everything seems perfect.

Matt nodded his head and took a better look at the stable boy that was riding the horse; he knotted his brows. "The stable boys seems awfully young?"

"Well, he isn't!" Harry raised his voice unintentionally. "He is almost 18. You can say that he is close to 18."

"Ok. No problem, just asking. So, where can I take a look at some horses? I need a winner!" Matt clapped his hands together an a spark ignited in his eyes.