Astoņpatsmit

WARNING! ⚠️
Beware of sadness!

Amelia walked to her bedroom window and scoffed when she saw her husband get in the carriage together with that stable boy. Harry never traveled without carriage driver, but now he is driving himself and taking a whore with him!

"Won't your wife be extremely upset that you leave her alone when she is almost eight months pregnant?" Niall asked nervously while getting into the front of the carriage and taking the bearing buckle in his hands and moving it roughly to notice the horses that they have to start their journey.

"She knows that work is important for me. If I don't work then I won't be able to afford her lavish life style." Harry said without emotion; but soon he smiled and looked at Niall. "But now let's focus on us having the best two weeks ever. I love you so much, baby boy"

"I-I love you too." Niall smiled shyly as he was still not used to saying the L word out loud.

Harry's palm slid into Niall's free one and they rode into the sunset; both happy and unbothered about worldly problems. Harry knew that he will have to face a lot of them when they get back, but right now he didn't want to think about them. All that he wanted to think about was his love; and how good it felt to hold his hand outside the shadows.

~

"Wow. London is so beautiful!" Niall gasped as he had never been anywhere outside Doncaster and to him London seemed as out of this world.

"Not as beautiful as you are." Harry whispered in Niall's ear from behind; which sent shivers down his small body.

"Harry, stop!" Niall giggled and continued to walk down a beautiful street until he saw a beautiful big building. "What is that?"

"That? That is King's College of London. It's magnificent, isn't it?" Harry asked Niall while eying his little eyes sparkle in excitement.

"I have always wanted to go to university and this university is so beautiful." Niall whispered underneath his nose.

"It sure is. And it's also one of the best there is." Harry wanted to hug Niall, but they were in public; so he gently put his palm on the lower part of Niall's back and massaged little circles; he pressed his lips to Niall's ear and whispered gently. "One day you will study here and we will live somewhere near. Maybe buy a house in Victoria. Have a small backyard and leave all the countryside behind. And be happy together."

Niall turned around to face Harry; he couldn't believe that he actually thought of their future together.

"But what if we break up?" Niall said slowly.

"I would never break up with you, little one." Harry knew that he wasn't lying, because he had never felt so in love; so content; so safe. "I have found my one true love and ai would be a mad man if I let you go."

Niall blushed as he slid his significantly smaller fingers in between Harry's. He loved the freedom that he had here in London. Yes, they still had to hide their relationship, but they sometimes could hold hands or hug; if there weren't many people around.

"Let's go, love. I need to meet my client and then we can have dinner." Harry smiled and squeezed Niall's fingers before letting them go.

~

"Will it work?"

"Don't worry. I know what I am doing."

"Well it doesn't seem like it. Because he is still not with me."