Astoņi

"Dear Harry, where are you packing to?" Amelia sat up in her bed as she heard rooster sing from outside, signalling the start of the morning.

"I figured that we need a break. A getaway to somewhere nice, right?" Harry chuckled nervously as his thoughts returned to Niall and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't erase the pleads of the young boy.

"My dear, you never seize to surprise me." Amelia laughed and quickly got off her satin sheet covered bed and ran into Harry's arms. She felt them hug her, but something was missing. Something was not right. But, Amelia didn't dare to question her husband. She was so lucky to have him.

"Let's just drive to London, shall we?" Harry wanted to get as far as it it possible. He didn't want to see Niall's soft face looking at him with those hungry eyes of his. He couldn't control himself anymore.

"But, my dear, that's so far away!" Amelia said in a surprised voice! "It would take us weeks to get there, see it and come back."

"And weeks with my dear wife is what I need right now." Harry tried to act casual, but he was afraid that his shaking hands would give him away. "By the way, there are few potential clients that I would love to see in London. They have send me telegrams expressing their need for one of the Styles horses."

"Then we shall go, my love!" Amelia smiled and twirled around her husband. She felt so happy. Their marriage that at first wasn't the best, had turned to be the best thing that ever happened. She was truly the most happiest lass in the world.

~

Harry brushes his thumb over his slight stubble. He and Amelia has been gone for no more then a month and yet his beard only grew out a bit. He smiled as he listened to horseshoe clicking sound. It calmed him and excited him at the same time. He felt Amelia intertwined her fingers within his and he smiled while looking down at their hands.

"This trip has been a pleasure, my dear husband. You managed to sell some of our most expensive horses and all the nights we spent together. I think that we might have created life during our vacation, my Harry." Amelia smiled and placed her head on Harry's shoulder. They never wanted a child so early, but Harry's mind changed and she wouldn't go against his will.

"Yes indeed. The business is going great and hopefully there is a small heir or heiress to all of that hard work that we put in in our horses." Harry smiled with a fake smile and continued to look outside the small carriage window.

He wanted to lie and tell himself that he was happy. That this was what he wanted. He wanted to believe those lies that he couldn't even tell himself. The only reason he left for this trip was to get over his silly obsession with the little one. But hence the irony, being away from him only made it harder to stop thinking about his milky skin, ocean blue eyes and tiny, delicate body that would look so good under his own muscular body.

He didn't want to lead on Amelia. She is a great lass, she really is. He loves her, but not strong enough. She doesn't make him loose his senses when he is with her or even more when he is without her. She doesn't make his insides thinker in excitement only by batting her eyelashes in his direction. She is just a nice girl, that's it. She is nothing special. Nothing exclusive and unobtainable. And there is one problem with Styles family men. They always want to have what they can't. So, maybe Harry has inherited a bit more from his dad that he would like.

"My dear, can I ask you a question?" Amelia cleared her throat and sat up from her position next to Harry. Harry hummed in agreement and didn't even bother to look at his wife. "Why do you want a baby all of a sudden?"

Harry felt his saliva ball up in a slimy ball and get stuck in his throat. He kept his composure, but no words managed to leave his lips. Because. Why did he want to have a baby with her? To get over Niall? To have a hair or a hairless? To prove to the world and himself that he isn't lusting for a young boy?

"Well, isn't it obvious, Amelia?" Harry finally turned to face his wife and took her shaking palms into his. "You are my wife and I want to have your child. I want to build our own empire. I want to have our own little family!"

~

"Niall, is Spirit all ready?" Alexander ran up to Niall while he was brushing Spirits mane.

"Yes. He is always ready. You know I take good care of him." Niall laughed and looked up to see a distraught Alexander. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Yes. It's just that Mr and Misses Style are coming back today and all of the horses must be at their finest, especially, Spirit." Niall felt his heart race. He wasn't ready to face Mr. Styles. He was still hurt and embarrassed. And after all that has happened during his absence... he doesn't know how to face him.

"Alexander, Spirit is in superb condition. I have done my work." Niall said in a shaky voice and turned around to face the other stable boy, who was more of a man then even Mr. Styles. "But remember that you promised to take care of Spirit tomorrow, as it is a Saturday and my 17th birthday. I am having dinner with my mum and my future wife, apparently."

"Wife? Young Niall, you never mentioned a wife to me?" Alexander smiled in an excitement as he leaned on one of the fences.

"Yes. It's a surprise for me too. But my mother said that she found a candidate for me. A girl from a wealthy family. That for some reason wants to be my wife." Niall lowered his eyes to the ground and continued to brush Spirits mane with light strokes.

"But, what about that boy I have been seeing entering your cottage?" Alexander's smirk grew wider as he watched Niall choke on air and his eyes almost fall out of his eye sockets.

"What boy? I don't know what your talking about." Niall felt his heart race as fast as Spirit could run and that was very fast.

"Ok. Sorry. Not a boy, but a man. A very well known man in the streets of Holmes Chapel." Niall turned around to a grinning Alexander and ran up to him. He grabbed his palm and put on his best begging eyes.

"Dear Alexander, please keep my secret. Nobody must know about this. Especially my mum. She wants me to be with a girl. She can't know that I am falling in love with a man." Niall couldn't believe that he finally said it out loud. He admitted to falling in love.

"Sure, young one. But remember, I see a lot. And I don't think that your mum should be the one that you should worry about. Our master is quit possessive over you and this will make his blood boil." Alexander winked at a dumbfounded Niall and went into the stable.

"Oh I'll be dammed ." Niall wasn't one to swear, but his, if he can say it like that, boyfriend had thought him some new words.

~

"Sweet boy, did you greet Mr and Mrs Styles yesterday evening?" Maura said in a cheerful voice while she ironed her best gown and Niall's best Sunday clothes.

"No, I did not. He never went to check on Spirit and I think that Mrs Amelia doesn't even know that we are actual people and not some puppets that does chores for her." Niall was not in the mood to meet her future wife today. He was confused about Mr. Styles and possibly in love with his new boyfriend. It happened fast and he doesn't care.

"Niall James Horan! Don't ever be so disrespectful towards our masters. Because of them we have jobs, roof over our heads and food on our tables!" Maura felt ashamed to hear her little angel be like that. He has always been so sweet.

"I am being disrespectful? Have you even told them that there will be a servant wedding here? And that I will leave the premises of their mansion?" Niall couldn't believe that Mr. Styles would allow it. Wasn't he his? Probably not.

"In fact, I did. I spoke to Mrs Amelia yesterday. She said that she will be sad that you will leave Spirit, but she is happy for you." Maura smiled and continued to iron their clothes.

Happy. Sure. She probably knows that Mr. Styles wants me. So she needs to get me out of here. But I don't care, I will not get married. And if Mr. Styles doesn't care, then I am running away with Zayn.