Chapter 15

We bumped into Jake and it felt like everything had just froze, I didn't know what to do but just keep looking at him and try not to look weak.
"griffin what are you doing carrying her, she has nothing wrong with her." jake asked and stated
"she is in pain and can't walk because of what you did to her, you a lytie that needs respect for woman." Griffin replied
"you wanna see what you've done to her?" he added and at this point he was getting angry.
"can we just go please griffin." I pleaded. I couldnt hold back anymore all the emotions were just ready to burst through the wall I built trying to keep them caged in, I had seem to have failed to cage them in. As griffin had gotten to my bedroom door with me still in his arms he asked me to open the door I did as I was told because as I said before he was pretty angry at the fact that someone could hurt a girl that much that she has to cover it up and feed into his every command due to the fact the I'm only doing it out of fear because I know what Jake's capable of and it honestly really scares me to death.
I had started to put the make up on I even put makeup over the bruise on my stomach it was pretty simple just putting foundation overbtge bruise it hurt like hell but I pushed through. After I had finally completed the makeup I had to think of how to properly cover up the black eye since I didn't want a heavy makeup look I went for a light look with a smokey eye I got dressed into something formal

I put this dress on

And these shoes because I didn't want to get blisters

I went downstairs very slowly because of the pain. Griffin noticed that I was walking down slowly so he came to help me down and we had to make an excuse saying that I had fell whilst skateboarding and hurt my ankle and hurt my wrist, they believed it so we were in the clear I so badly wanted to tell them all the truth.  Once everyone had arrived I had to act like Jake's girlfriend 🤮, I was so uncomfortable I think people were noticing how uncomfortable I was. Jake wanted to talk to me outside and thankfully griffin asked me if I would do afew tik toks with him I couldn't say no to a tik tok obviously he said he's not gonna post it but keep it in his drafts and I had to go back to Jake.
He grabbed my hand and started to walk really fast I asked him to stop and he didn't until we were outside alone, I didn't like the fact that we were alone and nobody could see us at all I was really scared.

"so I see Griffins been hanging around yiu alot and he's really soft around you,whats going on between you two?" he asked "if you lie I will hurt you and if I think your lying I will hurt you understood so I want the truth" he added and at this point I knew no matter what I said he would hurt me he wouldn't belive anything I said in the past so why would he now.
"why should I tell you anything u wouldn't believe me anyways no matter what I tell you" I said whilst I crossed my arms
He kicked my leg and he's fricking strong, if it were to bruise I would be happy that nobody would be able to see it which either way I wouldn't be happy I just wanted to scream or fight back but I couldn't I was scared of him but I still didn't want to show him that I was afraid. I just stood there and tried my best not to just kick his area and run for it and lock my bedroom door but he would find some why to hurt me later.
"I'm waiting" he said
I stood there and said nothing
He punched me until I started fighting back I just wanted him gone, I started punching his face and stomach I landed uo hurting my own hand. After I had fought back I ran to griffin and asked him to help me to my room so i could hide from Jake. I really just wanted cuddles and i wanted to fall asleep like that,is that to much to ask for?, anywhoooo Jake ran up to my room and started knocking on my door griffin was in my room with me, we didn't lock the door and we have no clue who it was and we didn't ask so he came in and griffin stopped him before he could come anywhere near me.
"Jake I want to break up!" I yelled so that everyone could hear, he just left my room with anger flooded in his eyes. Afew minutes later Griffin and I left my room and joined the party again. The party finished and I had to go get dressed, it wasn't easy, griffin came to check up on me after I had gotten dressed into my pajamas and taken off the makeup.
"wanna watch the rest of Riverdale?" he asked
"sure, but I want cuddles" I said
"ok fine, now come here" he said as he flopped onto my bed.

Hehe hope you enjoying my book if you've made it this far ❤️❤️😘😘