Chapter Three

The next day I went shopping with charli and dixie to clothing stores H.M,cotten on we even went on zaful and ordered clothes and bikinis off there for me. I was happy really happy infact, which wasn't usual for me because I struggle with severe anxiety and depressione2347 which I am on medication for and if my medication gets swapped out with something else I could die. (credit ded_kid idea from devil boy Jake fuller)

The clothes arrived in about 1 week off of zaful. Heidi and Marc sat me down sat me down at the dinner table and this is what went down
Hedi-"we've been thinking about how you're going to get an education homeschooling or public schools or private schools."
Marc("you need to look at schools with us or charli and dixie and they'll help you and tell you what you need to know about certain schools."
Catherine-"ok"

Charli, Dixie and I started to look at schools and I asked so many questions about so many schools then we came across this one school it looked so amazing i can't even find words to discribe it I picked 4 different suggestions. I took them to Marc an hiediaboit the schools told them the reviews on the schools and they happy with the first one I feel in love with

 I took them to Marc an hiediaboit the schools told them the reviews on the schools and they happy with the first one I feel in love with

Five star rating

Reviews

Amazing school....honestly nothing bad to say about this school the socials are amazing the after school activities the huge variety of sports and the teachers are kind and caring you can honestly talk to them about anything there's no school uniforms either but there is a strict dress code.

There were so many saying everything about the school they even have a business centre for those who want to experience the office life and if your behind on work you can do the subjects that you need to catch up on which I really love. I hope I go for an interview on Monday i pray that it goes well.

After hiedi and Marc called asking for an interview for grade 9 since I am already 14 they said they are open for Monday for a 10am interview.

MONDAY-7:35am

So I woke up earlier than expected um....i might aswell hop in the shower flim some tik toks go live while I do my makeup it's only gonna be light makeup so it won't be as noticeable as makeup usually is I did my hair in a messy bun and started my live on tik tok I let a a fan pick the smokey eye for eyeshadow and the lipgloss I was gonna use I obviously used the morphe 2 blush and highlighter I am obsessed with the makeup line. I started crying when I saw my sister Madison had joined my live (keep in mind this live was on tik tok and Madison doesn't have tik tok) so I was was pretty shook she started to share random memorize and also apologized for not being able to make it to my party ofc I said it's ok she's my twin how could I not forgive her I love her to bits.
I had to end the live around 8:56 am because I had to get ready charli helped me pick an outfit to wear I was allowed to wear civies and I put my hair in a messy bun they didn't give me a dress code or something spicific to wear like formal or informal wear so I went with my best option and went in this

( I'm to lazy to crop the picture 😅don't come at me)

And did a natural smokey eye and clear lip gloss I wanted to skate to school but I had to go in the car which I didn't mind I got to know my new family a bit more they told me so many funny memories I loved it. We listened to music until we got to the school I went in with Marc and Heidi while dixie and charli went to class I sat in reception for about 7 minutes until I was allowed to go in for the interview I was scared because who wouldn't be I would never know the questions they ask (iykyk)

After the interview they told me I got in as it finished we had to sign and they said I start tomorrow I walked out and I saw Jake I went and hugged him. I was pretty upset when he acted like he didn't know who I was.

I was confused and didn't know what to do but I had to go and get everything for school so I had no time to sorry about what happened.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I have been keeping you guys waiting for quite a while and I feel pretty bad bcz I love you guys and you giving me so much support and I love it so much you guys didn't deserve to wait this long but here's chapter three sorry for any spelling errors but pls do correct me if there is spelling errors. I will try my best to post chapter 4 later today between homework and family time and yeah❤️thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it