Chapter 23

Bryce (italics) Cathy (bold)
But I need you to keep it!
I'm only 15 Bryce!
Okay okay, there's no need to raise your voice over this.

I don't know what it was but at that moment, I felt bad for wanting to get rid of the baby and knew there was no way abortion was right. Maybe it was just the hormones, idk.

Okay fine, I'll keep the baby. But not because you want me to, because I don't think abortion is right.
Are you being genuine right now??
*sigh* Yes!

As I said that, my dad walked in. He asked if everything was okay, I ignored the question and told him we could leave. Bryce did ask me if I could go see him more often because it "can get lonely" and he is "the child's' father" and I mean, he wasn't wrong and I felt bad so I said yeah. I kinda feel like it was stupid and how am I gonna tell my parents I am going to be seeing Bryce more. And how is Griffin going to react?

As we got home, I went to try to find Griffin but he was nowhere in sight. I asked Dixie and Charli where he could be and they said they have no idea. I sat on the couch deciding whether I should call him or not but then I realized that he'd ask how visiting the prison and seeing Bryce again was and I don't know how to answer that. At least not yet.

I went up to my room and sat at my desk trying to figure out how to tell everyone I'm going to keep the baby. What if they refuse to accept that? What if they disown me? I'd have nowhere to go. Oh and I wonder how my sister is doing knowing her now brother took part in kidnapping me and abusing me. Eventually, I got really tired and went to go to sleep.

*skip to 7 pm at dinner*
Dixie woke me up and asked if I had had a rough day. I nodded my head slightly and she just hugged me and asked if I was hungry. I was kinda but I really didn't feel like eating, well, at least not right now but I couldn't let her know my day was that bad. "Yeah kind of," I said in a very drained voice.

It's only about 5 minutes into dinner and I see everyone is sitting at the dinner table except the person I need the most, Griffin. I ask where he is and they said they haven't seen him since he left. "Left?" I ask. "Yes, he went to a friend's house. He said this was a little too much for him." said mom. The conversation went on and apparently, he's really upset he wasn't my first. Whatever that means. I really didn't know to respond. Honestly, at that point, I had lost my appetite completely and stormed out of the room and into my room. I threw myself onto my bed and the tears turned into a waterfall and it wouldn't stop. I THOUGHT HE UNDERSTOOD! I THOUGHT HE WAS OKAY WITH IT, I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE I FREAKING WANTED TO GET RAPED! IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED TO LOSE MY V-CARD TO HIM!! BUT WHATEVER RIGHT?

Eventually, the tears stopped and I could breathe again. Except, I did have a huge headache. I went downstairs and Noah Beck was there. I asked what he was doing here and he said he was staying the night. (GEEZ, GREAT that just went and messed up the whole thing.) I asked him if Griffin had come back and he said no. (WOWWW so Noah is here and the person I need most still isn't here? GREAT!)

I went to Dixie's room to see if she had heard from Griffin and she said she had but he wasn't ready to come home. I don't know why that had made me so mad. I went to my room and called him hoping he'd answer and he did (after the 3rd time of me calling)
Griffin (italics) Cathy (bold)
HI
Oh.. um, hey Cath
Why haven't you come home?
I just need some space right now my love.
Don't call me that please. and why? What happened?
This is all a little too much for me.
What is?
Well, you were raped and I really wanted to be your first!?
Don't yell at me! I've done nothing wrong and it isn't like I wanted to be raped! I didn't ask to be raped. I didn't ask to lose my virginity!
Okay, I'm sorry. I just need some time to think
Well, I need you home. like right now, I have something I need to tell everyone!
Right now?
I mean, I really needed you today and you weren't here so yeah, and please stay the night, you can leave tomorrow before I even wake up if you need space that bad. Today just really hasn't been a good day for me and when you left and didn't tell me it really made it all worse.
Can I please have at least an hour?
Are you with another girl?
Nah, okay I'm at a girl's house but I'm baking a surprise cake for her with her mom.
Okay! Whatever!

A/N: OK so this chapter was finished last year the first of Feb don't know why I didn't upload it but again it was written by my sister.
I am working on a book called "the sleepover" but again that's because my sister has taken over this one, if she doesn't want to work on it anymore I will work on it, I will try my best to watch my gramer and spelling.