Chapter 21

I squealed! I've been wanting Harry Potter merch for like, ever and Heidi just offered to get me it for Christmas!!!

"YES PLEASE!" I accidentally yell. Heidi and Charli laugh. I became nervous and asked: "Wait, are you being serious?" they laughed again and in sync said: "Yes Cat". "oh and could I please see my sister for like a week before Christmas? And can I please meet Tom Felton? He's supposedly here for Chris-" I said before getting interrupted by Marc yelling at someone. Heidi said yes very quickly and we ran to the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Get out now you're not welcome in this house! You raised a rapist Lisa!! said Marc
"I don't care, I want to see Cathrine!"
The yelling went on for about 5 minutes before I stood in.

"OKAY! I'M HERE NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelled at Lisa. "Cathy, I'm so glad you're here. I-"
"Cat, you don't have to talk to her." said Dixie. I ignored her and continued talking to Lisa.
"You were saying...?" I said. "Oh, yes. I just want to say I'm sorry but you deserved what they did and I'm not ashamed of what my son did, and if you look on the bright side, you got to go to Mauritius and didn't even have to pay." Lisa said with no empathy. "Okay, yeah. Maybe I didn't have to pay to go there but I did have to pay my virginity to your son. At least you can get your money back. I'm not ever going to get my virginity back!!" I yelled seconds before I burst into tears.

I ran to my room and slammed my door with my back against it. Griffin went back to sleep after giving me my breakfast in bed so he was asleep but when I slammed my bedroom door, he woke up. I mean, he was sleeping in my room. Anyways, he woke up and sat up in bed, he looked at me and in the cutest sleepy voice said "Hey baby girl, what's wrong?" I looked at him and started crying 10 times harder and sat down. He got up and came and sat next to me. He starts telling me he thinks he knows what it's about and that everything will be okay.

Dixie knocks on the door, I move letting Griffin know it's okay for her to come in. he gets up and opens the door. She asks if I'm okay and Griffin just shakes his head. Dixie leaves and I've managed to calm down at this point, I mean, enough explain to Griffin what had happened.

Griffin listened carefully and his facial expressions make me feel... I don't know. I didn't feel any better but I didn't feel any worse. Talking about what Lisa said to me and whatever really made me feel better but at the same time, I don't feel any better. He asks if I'm okay and I didn't really know so I just said yeah, also because I know how much it would make him worry so much.

Griffin held me in his arms while we just cuddled in silence for about 5 minutes before I said I wanted to talk to Heidi and Marc (I need to start calling them mom and dad). he asks what I want to talk to them about and if I want him there while I'm talking to them. I figured I wouldn't need to tell him what I wanted to talk to them about if he just came with me to talk about it, and he couldn't disagree so I told him he could come with me.

I messaged my parents on the group I just made and asked them if I could talk to them because going to them in person would have made it a big deal, especially if Charli and Dixie were there.
me (bold), my parents (italics)
*on text*
Hey mom and dad! uh, can I maybe talk to you both privately?
Hey sweetie. Yes of course, what's wrong.
I'd honestly rather tell you in person.
Okay, we on the balcony. Your sisters have gone out shopping for their friend's Christmas gifts.
I'm on my way!

*walks to the balcony while holding Griffins hand*
*in person*
Hey mom and dad
Hey Cathy, what is it you want to talk about?
Oh uhhhhhh I don't think it's important so uhhhh I guess nevermind
No Cathy, it's gotta be important if you texted us instead of coming in person and bought Griffin along...
Okay well, there are two things. First of all, can I please start seeing someone about what happened to me?
Of course sweetie. we wanna help you as much as we can! What's the 2nd thing?
Well ummmmm. Okay, I really don't think I can say this one because maybe I'm just overthinking.
Hay, whatever it is, we are here for you!
Okay umm, I'm late
What?!